Style

Urban Outfitters Is Selling The Best Plush Garments & I’m Ready To Get Cozy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

Recently I was online shopping, as one does, just having a happy scroll through Urban Outfitter’s stock. Suddenly, my eye caught a glimpse of what looked to be several deliciously plush garments— and I felt my wallet twitch a little. UO has come out with a trend called “Cozy Essentials,” and the name says it all. Here are the fluffiest pieces UO has to offer this season—let’s get cozy!

The plush teddy scarf comes in three shades: beige, charcoal (pictured), and pink. I can see this scarf being perfect for walking to class on those biting cold days. There’s nothing worse than getting a cold draft down past the collar of your jacket.

The teddy gaiter infinity scarf is another neck-warming option. It hugs close to the neck, has less material (saves space) and involves no intricate wrapping procedure as a scarf would. Definitely a valid alternative. It comes in colors charcoal and camel (pictured).

The teddy hat comes in three shades: oatmeal (pictured), pink, and charcoal. My mom always used to say that the best way to stay warm is to have your head covered. If she’s right, no doubt I’d never be cold when wearing this hat!

The fuzzy drawstring teddy jacket comes in a variety of colors: ivory (pictured), rust, sky, and charcoal. I’m absolutely putting this one on my Christmas list. Dear, Santa! And, it’s the least expensive of all of UO’s faux fur jackets at $69.

The teddy mitten can be bought as either ivory, pink (pictured), or charcoal. From years of experience as a New Englander, I can confidently say that mittens beat gloves in the battle for warmth! I think it’s something about having all of your fingers in the same warm space together. Anyway, your hands will surely stay toasty in these mittens.

I know that I will definitely be purchasing at least one, if not more, of these plush garments from Urban Outfitters. I think they’ve really outdone themselves, and I’ve never been more excited to be cozy. I hope you are also enticed by these “Cozy Essentials,” I think this trend is tons of fun. This winter’s going to be a treat!

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

Rachael Amoruso

Mt Holyoke '22

Hi, I'm Rachael! I'm a sophomore and an English and Italian double major! I love dogs, eating pastries, being outdoors, and writing. Most of all, I love Mount Holyoke! #redpegasus
Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.