Surviving the Summer with HC Summer Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

Summer is here and while the stress of midterms and finals are over (for now), summer poses its own set of unique challenges. Fortunately, extraordinary Her Campus Survival Kits are here to help. Whether it’s taking on the world doing an internship or lounging poolside for a few weeks, check out these must-haves for the best summer possible!

1. Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily Deodorant

Combat the inevitable sweat from the heat with this amazing smelling deodorant. Secret’s new Fresh line lasts up to 48 hours, so from jumping into the ocean to conquering Capitol Hill, you’ll never have to wonder if you smell fresh.

2. Steripod Toothbrush Protector

Chances are you may be subletting an apartment in a new city, sharing a bathroom with roommates, or traveling across the globe. One of the things that gets us here at HC Mount Holyoke anxious is the thought of a dirty toothbrush. If you’re like us, never fear, because the Steripod Toothbrush Protector is here to sooth your worries. This clip on pod that lasts up to three months releases sanitizing vapors to keep your toothbrush clean 24/7.

3. Simply Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash and cleansing Cloths (in Coconut Water and Mandarin Orange)

Some days you just need to do something extra to make your vag feel fresh without risking a yeast infection or UTI and that’s why you need Summer’s Eve foaming wash and cleansing cloths. They’re scent, alcohol, and paraben free to help you maintain a natural pH. Of all the things you’re going to be worrying about this summer, don’t let this be one of them.

4. Eyebrow Designer by Essence Cosmetics

Make a great first impression by getting those brows on fleek! Essence Cosmetics Eyebrow Designer comes with a brush to shape your brows and a clear wax to keep them in place all day. You’ll def become everyone’s #browgoals.

5. White Fur by Jardine Libaire

Worried about getting bored over the summer? We’ve got you with this excellent book by Jardine Libaire. “A stunning star-crossed love story set against the glitz and grit of 1980s New York City. When Elise Perez meets Jamey Hyde on a desolate winter afternoon, fate implodes, and neither of their lives will ever be the same…White Fur follows these indelible characters on their wild race through Newport mansions and downtown NYC nightspots, SoHo bars and WASP-establishment yacht clubs, through bedrooms and hospital rooms, as they explore, love, play, and suffer. Jardine Libaire combines the electricity of Less Than Zero with the timeless intensity of Romeo and Juliet in this searing, gorgeously written novel that perfectly captures the ferocity of young love” (Penguin Random House). Feel free to check out Jardine Libaire’s author page for more information.

With or without these items, you’re sure to have the greatest summer yet, but you should grab some just to be safe by clicking on the links and ordering your own. We hope you have a fantastic summer and we’ll see you in the fall!

Images: Cover, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

Lyssi Joseph

Mt Holyoke '18

Lyssi Joseph is a Mount Holyoke graduate who majored in International Relations and minored in Geography. She loved the three years that she served as co-Campus Correspondent for HC Mount Holyoke and is grateful to her co-CC, Deborah, and the amazing members of the team for making these past three years so wonderful. She is excited to follow along and see how HC Mount Holyoke continues to grow and excel. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and napping.
Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.