Surviving Midterms With the Help of HC Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

If you’re like me, it may seem like midterm season showed up in week three of the semester and never left. The amount of work that I’ve had to do in the past few weeks might almost kill me, but I know that we can make it through these hard times and end the semester looking and feeling great. Even though it’s hard to make time, it’s important to practice self-care and treat yourself, especially in these extremely stressful times. Here are a few of the things that are helping me get me through the most stressful part of the semester, courtesy of Her Campus Survival Kits.

1. Freeman Face Masks

Image courtesy of Refinery29

Not only will these face masks have your skin glowing, but they’re great for taking a quick break for self care in the middle of your all nighter. My personal favorite is the Rejuvenating Cucumber + Pink Salt Clay Mask – it calms, exfoliates, and hydrates your skin all at the same time. To use this mask, apply it over a dry, clean face, making sure not to get it in your eyes. Let it dry, then add warm water, massage gently to exfoliate, then rinse.

2. Bed Head by TIGI

Image courtesy of ULTA Beauty

For those of you who may not have time to wash your hair in between all of the papers you have due, Bed Head by TIGI’s dry shampoos are exactly what you need to refresh your hair. They absorb excess oils and are colorless, so you can feel better about your hair day. Plus, less frequent shampooing saves hair from heat styling damage and color loss, and it’s colorless, so you don’t have to worry about it rubbing off on your clothes.

3. Aeropostale

The absolute best part about the Survival Kits are all of the accessories from Aeropostale – from sunglasses you can use to hide how exhausted you are, to hair ties to keep your hair out of your face as you study, to jewelry to make you feel a bit more glam, Aeropostale’s accessories are a great addition to any wardrobe.

4. Erin Condren Hardbound Life Planner

Image courtesy of Erin Condren

This customizable Erin Condren planner is the perfect place to store all of your due dates, meetings, and goals for the semester. The planner runs from July 2017 to December 2018 so you can organize to your heart’s content. It’s broken down by month and by week, with plenty of space to write everything down so that you don’t miss anything.

The middle of the semester can be rough, but remember to take care of yourself, step back every once in awhile, and always ask for help when you need it. You’ve got this!

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

Lyssi Joseph

Mt Holyoke '18

Lyssi Joseph is a Mount Holyoke graduate who majored in International Relations and minored in Geography. She loved the three years that she served as co-Campus Correspondent for HC Mount Holyoke and is grateful to her co-CC, Deborah, and the amazing members of the team for making these past three years so wonderful. She is excited to follow along and see how HC Mount Holyoke continues to grow and excel. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and napping.