Wellness

Shameless Product Placement: Neuro Drinks!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

Neuro Drinks, beverages “with a purpose,” are promoted as great-tasting solutions to people’s everyday problems. The 35-calorie drinks are formulated with various vitamins, minerals and nutrients that vary depending on what you, the thirsty consumer, need. What they aren’t formulated with are any artificial colors or flavors. So, what kinds of problems can Neuro help?

1) Sleep!

Having issues with falling and/or staying asleep? Neuro SLEEP® is blended with melatonin and magnesium to improve your slumbers; Melatonin helps promote sleep onset and regulate your body’s internal clock, while magnesium has been shown to play a vital role in the quality of sleep, so much so that insomnia is classified as a symptom of magnesium deficiency. These guys can ultimately increase your total sleep time and rebalance your sleeping/waking up cycle. Unlike traditional sleep improvement supplements, SLEEP® is safe and non-habit forming, and can actually help normalize your sleeping patterns. Also, if Neil Patrick Harris thinks it’s bomb, then you’ll probably think so too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9edgycYFQI

2) Lethargy!

So, let’s say you had sleeping issues but didn’t drink Neuro SLEEP® Now you’re crazy exhausted and overwhelmed with everything your brain needs to process. Well, Neuro has your backup plan, Neuro SONIC®! Utilizing the flavors of super fruits and blood orange, SONIC® gives you a delicious boost of energy that increases alertness, promotes concentration, reduces mental fatigue and supports memory. L-theanine and caffeine gives SONIC® its energy, as the combination of the two has been shown to promote faster simple reaction time, faster numeric working memory and improved sentence verification accuracy. Go science! Another plus – you won’t have to deal with those weird crashes or jitters that you get from other energy drinks.

3) Stress!

For those moments in life when you’re not feeling so hot, Neuro BLISS® is here to help. Once again, L-theanine is used, and this time with chamomile, to work with your body’s natural chemistry to help you unwind from a long day at class or work, and to help you re-center yo’self before you wreck yo’self. Its ingredients are designed to help reduce stress, enhance your mood, and provide you with focused concentration, all to the flavor tunes of white raspberry or summer citrus berry. This one is sure to be next on my list of drinks to try!

Check out Neuro’s Facebook page for more information, and be sure to go to SLEEPwithneuro.com to get a free bottle of SLEEP!

Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.
Sin Than

Mt Holyoke

Hello!!I'm Phyu-Sin, co-EIC of Her Campus Mt. Holyoke. Come to me with any concerns, questions, or comments, and my doors will always be open to you.