This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

As the semester is underway, some people are starting to get swamped with homework and other obligations. Before I moved back to school, I started looking up products to use so I can develop a self-care routine in case I find myself in need of a self-care day amongst all the chaos of this pandemic. So here are all the products that I use in my self-care routine. 

1. Bigelow Herbal Tea 

I love drinking a nice cup of herbal tea and Bigelow has some amazing flavors. My favorite flavors are Sweet Dreams, I Love Lemon, and Cozy Chamomile. 

Tea pot with cup of tea
Photo by Jakub Kapusnak from Foodiesfeed

2. Fresh Rose Lip Balm 

I have been using this product for years and it has not disappointed me. It keeps my lip nice and smooth and adds a nice red tint like lipstick. It  provides the color of lipstick but with the benefits of chapstick. 

Fresh Beauty

3. A Scented Candle From Bath and Body Works 

Having a nice relaxing smell in your room creates the right mood. Buy this only if the space you’re living in is allowed to have candles. 

Bath & Body Works

4. Baby Foot Exfoliation Foot Mask 

My mom first introduced me to this product and it works wonders. I have dry skin on my feet and after I used this mask it was so satisfying watching it peel over time and the end result was amazing. My feet were smooth as a baby’s. 

Click here to see the mask in action

I hope you enjoy these products as much as I have! 

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email hc.mtholyoke@hercampus.com.

Emma Goldin

Mt Holyoke '21

Hi guys! My name is Emma Goldin and I am from San Francisco, California. I am a psychology and education major at Mount Holyoke College! I am part of the class of 2021! My interests include writing, singing, reading, playing guitars, and hanging out with my friends and family.
Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.