element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

9 Popular Amazon Products to Add to Your Amazon Cart ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

With the increasing popularity of Amazon and their seemingly endless selection of products, it can be hard to figure out which products are actually worth the hype. Whether you’re looking for new tech, items to make your life easier, or gift ideas, this list has you covered. Keep reading if you want suggestions on products you should add to your Amazon chart. 

1.  Hair Love

books, a candle, a purse, and a flower
Photo by Thought Catalog from Unsplash

Hair Love is such a touching book that would make the perfect gift for any little kid in your life. Hair Love tells the story of the loving relationship between a father and daughter as they go on a journey of learning self acceptance, self love and confidence.

2.  Video Doorbell

Step up your home technology game with this smart doorbell that lets you see, hear and speak to anyone from your mobile device. The Video Doorbell can even record videos of your front porch for up to 60 days. 

3.  Over-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer

Walmart

If you want to get the salon look without having to step out of the house, this product has you covered. This Revlon one-step hair dryer brush not only dries your hair but volumizes and styles in a matter of minutes.

4.  Smart Home Camera 

The smart home camera provides your home with extra security. Step your home security game up with this camera that live streams the outside of your home in 1080p. 

5.  7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker

Courtesy of The Home Depot

This device makes cooking easy. The 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker is a slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute pan, yogurt maker, and warmer all in one. Normally priced at 119.99 dollars, this pressure cooker is currently 69.99 dollars. What a great deal! If this pressure cooker is something that you are interested in, I recommend ordering it while the sale is still in place.

6.  Bath Bomb Gift Set

What a great way to spice up your self-care routine. This set comes with 12 bath bombs in a variety of different scents and colors. 

7.  Te-Rich Resistance Bands 

Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels

The Te-Rich resistance bands make working out easier. With over 1,300 five-star Amazon reviews, it is no wonder this sports item made it to the Amazon bestselling list. This resistance band is made of cotton fabric and latex, allowing you to reap the benefits of a rubber resistance band without the uncomfortable pinching feeling and the rolling that comes with using a regular rubber resistance band.

8.  ArtToFrames GlassesShield

Bára Buri via Unsplash

With the current pandemic going on it’s important to stay safe. For added protection alongside a mask, this lightweight face shield gives you comfort and protection from 180-degree airborne droplets. 

9.  Knock Knock ‘What I Love About You’ Fill-in-the-Blank Gift Journal

grateful journal
Photo by Gabrielle Henderson from Unsplash

This fill-in-the-blank gift journal makes the perfect gift for any loved one in your life.

I hope this list gave you suggestions on which products you should add to your Amazon shopping cart. 

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email hc.mtholyoke@hercampus.com.

Hi everyone my name is Sophia Erivbieta. I am a freshman at Mount Holyoke and I go by the she/her pronouns. I plan on majoring in philosophy and psychology.
Mount Holyoke College is a gender-inclusive, historically women's college in South Hadley, MA.