4 Reasons to Join Her Campus Mount Holyoke

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

We’re always looking for new people to join the Her Campus Mt Holyoke team, and we may be a little biased but our team is phenomenal! Have you ever considered applying to our writing or public relations team? Here’s  a few reasons why you should get your application in NOW!

1. Hang out with amazing people

Her Campus MHC has the most supportive and loving team. Not only will we come to all of your games, performances, or parties, but we’ll also be there to support you no matter what!

2. Write about the things that matter to you

Whether it’s current events, pop culture, or sharing personal stories, Her Campus gives you the opportunity to express yourself. You can write about anything you want and share your views not only with the Mount Holyoke community, but with your friends, family, and readers who happen upon our site.

3. Get gifts from our many corporate sponsors

While this is not the best part of being on the HC team, it’s definitely a perk! As a team member, you get first access to the stuff that you usually only have a chance to win in our giveaways. From products from the HC Shop to makeup from Tarte and Rimmel or bags from Vera Bradley and  MZ Wallace, you could go the rest of your time at Mount Holyoke without ever having to buy another makeup product, or become the ruler of gift giving by giving these amazing items as presents.

4. Learn and grow as a writer and as a person

If you’re nervous about applying to be a writer or PR team member, don’t be! We have awesome editors who will help you reach your full potential as a writer and we provide plenty of guidance for both writing and PR. Plus, trying something new and leaving your comfort zone is a sure way to grow and build your skills!

Interested in joining? Email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com for more information or for the application links! We can’t wait to have you on our team!

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Lyssi Joseph

Mt Holyoke '18

Lyssi Joseph is a Mount Holyoke graduate who majored in International Relations and minored in Geography. She loved the three years that she served as co-Campus Correspondent for HC Mount Holyoke and is grateful to her co-CC, Deborah, and the amazing members of the team for making these past three years so wonderful. She is excited to follow along and see how HC Mount Holyoke continues to grow and excel. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and napping.
Deborah Fashole-Luke is a Mount Holyoke College graduate who majored is Psychology with a minor in English. She is pleased to have served as Her Campus Mt. Holyoke's former co-Campus Correspondent and co-President from 2015 to 2018. In her spare time Deborah enjoys reading, baking, playing football (soccer), listening to good music, and watching movies. She also loves spending time with family and friends!