10 Savage AF Tweets About The Bachelor’s Last Episode

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Mt Holyoke chapter.

If you’re into long, never ending drama, The Bachelor is THE show for you. The second Krystal, the “villain” of the show, got eliminated, so you probably thought the show was s going to be drama free, but really, there were dozens of other unexpected things that took place, and you started to see people’s true colors. And even AFTER the episodes over, you can always take to Twitter and express your thoughts because that’s what Bachelor Nation is always doing. So here are 10 super relatable tweets tweets you may have missed:

1.

I think it’s safe to say that Bachelor Nation wasn’t very pleased when Tia broke out of her sweet, innocent girl act.

2.  

YAAAS Jacqueline, you go girl.

3.

This tweet mocking Lauren B’s observation was sadly my exact reaction.

4.

Is it weird that this EVEN looks like them?

5.

And here’s another jab at Bekah’s age… Also, was it just me or was anyone else taken aback with her going home because, from the looks of it, her and Arie had the best connection in the house.

6.

Just putting this out there because Seinne is way too smart to give up her career for anyone.

7.

Kristina’s tweets were genuinely on point throughout the episode.

8.

Just when you think Lauren’s about to go home, she gets a rose for saying two words.

9.

I’m low-key feeling bad for Bekah because I shipped them so hard, but it is what it is. And at least we get a good laugh from these.

10.

No further explanation needed.

Take it from someone who doesn’t even use Twitter and still logs on every Monday night just to get scoops on The Bachelor and where everyone’s head is at, Bachelor Nation is the funniest fandom on Twitter.

If you would like to write for Her Campus Mount Holyoke, or if you have any questions or comments for us, please email mt-holyoke@hercampus.com.

Lyssi Joseph

Mt Holyoke '18

Lyssi Joseph is a Mount Holyoke graduate who majored in International Relations and minored in Geography. She loved the three years that she served as co-Campus Correspondent for HC Mount Holyoke and is grateful to her co-CC, Deborah, and the amazing members of the team for making these past three years so wonderful. She is excited to follow along and see how HC Mount Holyoke continues to grow and excel. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, and napping.