Must-Have Back to School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

This week, HC MSU received an AMAZING care package from the HC National Team—and many of our sponsors—all the way in Boston! The box arrived on our doorstep filled with the essentials one must have to get through this fall semester. We wanted to share what the MUST-HAVE goodies are! 

Luna Bars 

We’ve said it before, but we will say it again; it’s pretty embarrassing sitting through your hour and 20 minute lecture while the people around you listen to your stomach yell, “Feed me!!” That’s why Luna Bars are the perfect snack to keep in your backpack! They are easy to eat while walking to class, or even when sitting in lecture. They are filled with protein, fiber, and boost your energy—what more could you ask for?

Neuro SONIC 

Obviously with hunger comes thirst! After trekking from Natural Science all the way to Vet Med, you need something to boost your energy. Try a Neuro SONIC energy drink. Pulling an all-nighter? Neuro Sonic! Not only do they taste AMAZING, but they help increase alertness! 

SK Energy 

Another great way to stay awake when cramming 14 weeks of material in… one night! Stay awake and energized with SK Energy! They taste like berries!! 

Poppin 

How else are you going to get through the semester without these great desk accessories! Poppin has the cutest dorm decorations and desk accessories to help personalize your space and get you through the year—in style of course! 

Chipotle

Who doesn’t love Chipotle? Obviously, you have to eat! With Chipotle right on Grand River, it is a great place to grab a bite to eat in between classes, meet to work on a group project, or to take a break from studying and grab a bite with friends! 

Her Campus Swag

Of course we cannot go through the semester without our fun, super cute Her Campus swag! It is the only way for us to stay fun and young! Can’t forget about our Procrastinating Audrey sticker! “Should we study abroad? Paris is always a good idea!” Oh, Audrey, you’re always right! 

Thank you Luna, Neuro SONIC, SK Energy, Poppin, Chipotle, and Her Campus! 

HCXO,

HC MSU <3
 Marissa Russo is a senior at Michigan State University studying  journalism with a concentration in apparel and textile design. Her love for writing coincides with her love for design, and after graduation she hopes to work at a publication that allows her to do both. Marissa is a co-campus correspondent for Her Campus MSU. Follow her on Instagram: marissrusso and Twitter: @marissrusso