This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

As the holidays approach, the struggle to find the right present grows increasingly harder. And not only do you have to find the right present, but the right stocking stuffers too. That is why this list should help make life easier for you by giving you ideas on some small gifts to fill your recipients’ stockings with.

Skin Care

Any skin care item makes a great stocking stuffer. A great lip mask you could get is the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask. This mask hydrates your lips and can also be worn as a lip gloss throughout the day for long-lasting shine. A good face mask to give is the Fantasy by Masque Bar Sheet, which can be found at Target. This pack of face masks comes with five different Christmas-themed masks, including Santa and a reindeer. The Mighty Patch by Hero is also another great gift to fill a stocking with. These pimple patches work wonders and are always good to have on hand.

Socks

While socks may seem like a simple gift idea, they are still a great one. You could get cool patterned socks and fuzzy ones too! There is even the Twelve Days of Socks at Target that you can buy and give as a countdown to Christmas gift.

Gift Cards

Any college student, or any student for the matter, loves gift cards. Gift cards feel more personal than money but still allow the recipient to buy what they want with them. The best gift cards to get are Amazon, Visa, Target, Doordash, UberEats, GrubHub, gas cards or grocery store gift cards. 

Small Kitchen Items

If the person you’re buying the gift for likes to cook or has their own apartment, then small kitchen items would be a good gift. Items like cookie cutters, spatulas, rolling pins, mini waffle makers, cute cups, or a whisk would make a good gift. These items may seem more practical than fun, but for somewhere with their first apartment or who just likes to cook, these items would be a lot of fun for them.

Nail Items

Nail items are one of the easiest routes to go when getting a gift. A simple clear nail polish with a colored nail polish would be a good duo to get. You could also get a nail filer, nail clippers, press on nails, nail glue, cuticle pusher, cuticle oil, or nail stickers. Any of these items would be a nice gift that anyone would appreciate!

Books And Games

Since break is quite long, a good book or game would help pass the time. Any popular book would be a safe bet if you don’t know what genre your gift recipient likes. A deck of cards is always fun to pass the time, especially if you know how to play solitaire. Also, a good puzzle will keep you busy while having fun.

There are so many more gifts you can get too, but these are just some starter ideas. At the end of the day, no matter what you give someone, they will be sure to love it knowing that it came from you.

Just a girl who loves cute things :) Sophomore majoring in business :(