Accessorize your Lips!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at MSU chapter.

Accessorize your lips, we dare you!

With the warm weather approaching and the bright colors coming to life, Her Campus MSU encourages our readers to take a walk on the wild side and get a little adventurous with your choice of lipstick. This trend is extremely popular in the celebrity world. We see tons of pictures of Nicki Minaj, Ke$ha, Teyona Taylor, Amber Rose, Snooki and Miley Cyrus wearing these brave colors! Bright, outrageous, loud and vibrant colored lipsticks are in style and available anywhere at an affordable price. You can find them at any MAC counter, http://kaoir.com/, and any Walgreens, CVS or Walmart! You can start off by maybe trying out a brighter version of the lipstick that you normally wear and, who knows, maybe one day you’ll be brave enough to rock a sea blue like Teyona Taylor!

Alena Davis is a senior journalism major at MSU and co-campus correspondent for HCMSU. She hopes to pursue a career in magazines based in New York or Chicago. In her spare time, she enjoys cooking, Instagramming and excursioning with friends. Follow her on Twitter: @alenaadavis & Instagram: @alenadavis