This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Moore chapter.

The term Fashionista has always been a fascinating term to me. The word simply means an Avid follower of fashion. Being a fashion design major at Moore College of Art & Design I’ve grown to not only appreciate fashion, but I’ve also grown a second sense of what a true Fashionista is. And let me just say, I can tell you first hand that there’s no better place to find a true follower of fashion then here at Moore, an all female college. So, for all you Fashionist’s at Moore, buckle up, and lets talk about Fashion.

Ok, ok, I do admit that I am a little bit of a feminist, and going to an all girl school only adds to my girl power outlook on life. I find that it’s only right to translate confidence and power to our everyday style. So ladies fold up those boyfriend jeans and button-down shirts and tuck them deep in your closet because this season calls for a more tailored boy look. Say it with me ladies, rich red velvet and big, daring bow ties, that’s right the bow tie is back and looking hotter then ever.  Exude a sophisticated confident look during your finals this coming week with a slim fitted tuxedo from Stella McCartney; or better yet dress up in Feragomo’s masculine suite with a feminine twist that adds the right zest and will certainly have heads turning. Either way it’s impossible to go wrong with this look

The runway traditionally closes with evening wear, but this season they packed away the soft elegant look and went bold, tough, and gorgeous. The Olsen’s held nothing back, men’s wear looks were definitely men’s wear simply placed on the female body, while feragamo tamed the masculine look with a sheer shirt and pencil skirt all under a beautiful broad shoulder jacket. Ladies masculinity is calling! Whether you prefer the full dominance of a tuxedo or favor more of a lady like attire, menswear themed outfits will definitely make you the top Fashionista this fall! From one Fashionista to another, SUITE ME PLEASE!

Cassandra is a sophomore majoring in graphic design with a double minor in business and digital arts at Moore College of Art & Design. Cassandra is the founder and president of the HC branch at her school. She is a proud jersey girl who loves to be loud. In her free time you can find Cassandra working at Starbucks, partying, riding something fast, or trying something new. One thing is for sure wherever she is you will be sure to hear her! Cassandra loves to meet new people and do anything fun! She loves the color purple, sneakers, jeans, and of course her computer. After college Cassandra hopes to own her own advertising company and work for famous sneaker brands.