Stephanie Paone

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Moore chapter.
Age: 21
School: Moore College of Art and Design
Major: Graphic Design
Job: Bartender and waitress
Relationship Status: Single
Hometown: West Chester, Pa

If you could be one animal what would it be and why?
I would want to be a black bear because they are badass and adorable. 

It’s a typical Friday night, what are you doing?
I’m either working or going out with my friends. 

Tell us something quirky about yourself that most people wouldn’t know at first glance.
I have the Lorax tattoo

Any unique hobbies?
I collect shot glasses, and dance. 
Twenty years from now where will you be in life?
I plan on working for National Geographic, traveling the world, and having a fabulous time. 

What is the total makes a total package for you?
It would definitely have to be personality and sense of adventure. 

What current popular female styles do you hate?
I hate when girls wear shorts or short skirts and uggs with them, it’s such a contradiction! 

Ideal first date?
Doing something active then having a light drink/snack after. Then hanging out and getting to know one another.

Worst dating experience?
There was this guy who was walking me to the train so I could get home, and right before we said ‘goodbye’ he tried to plant a kiss. I was not attracted to this guy at all, so I ran away down to my train’s platform.

Worst breakup?
The day I came home from studying in Italy, my ex decided to breakup with me right before I fell asleep at his house. It was an awkward sleepover. 

Do you think its attractive when a girl asks a guy out?
It depends on the situation, but I consider it adorable.
Cassandra is a sophomore majoring in graphic design with a double minor in business and digital arts at Moore College of Art & Design. Cassandra is the founder and president of the HC branch at her school. She is a proud jersey girl who loves to be loud. In her free time you can find Cassandra working at Starbucks, partying, riding something fast, or trying something new. One thing is for sure wherever she is you will be sure to hear her! Cassandra loves to meet new people and do anything fun! She loves the color purple, sneakers, jeans, and of course her computer. After college Cassandra hopes to own her own advertising company and work for famous sneaker brands.