Lyda Kan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Moore chapter.

Age: Let’s just say I’m old enough to legally drink, buy lottery tickets, and have cheap car insurance, but I’m not qualified for the senior discount at Denny’s.
School: MCAD, doh!
Major: Graphic Design
Job: Clerical Assistant
Relationship Status: Happily taken 
Hometown: half in Lacey, WA, then Philly.

If you could be one person who would it be and why? 
A fabulous drag queen, bc they are everything I’m not! I’m completely shy, cannot wear heels to save my life, and feel totally uncomfortable being half naked. I’d love to be that confident for one day!

It’s a typical Friday night, what are you doing?
If I’m not at home having my usual date night which consists of indie films, Miller High Life, Chorizo and thinly sliced cheddar cheese….I probably have some birthday or engagement celebration to go to.

What was your high school stereotype?
People would ask for my help in Algebra..I’m sure it was strictly because I’m Asian. WE’RE NOT ALL NERDS!

Any unique hobbies?
Out of boredom, i alphabetize my DVD collection? (My gf says it’s bc of my OCD.)

Twenty years from now where will you be in life?
If you can’t find me owning my own design firm in Chicago, it’s probably because I won the Lotto, and am busy traveling the world with my wife and children.

What current popular female styles do you hate?
The asymmetrical hair cut, with the “shaved on one side”.. (yes, I know, I know. It’s the same hair cut I have, but it’s growing out!…….for 5 years, it’s a very difficult thing to do).

What current popular female styles do you find attractive?
The loose t-shirt that hangs off the shoulder, yummo. 

What is your deal breaker with girls?
TRAMP..STAMP..dealbreaker.

How do you let girls know your interested?
Easy. I stalk them. Just kidding, but not really. 

Do you think its attractive when a girl asks a guy out?
I think if a girl is ballsy enough to go up to a guy, right on! Girls that are too shy (like myself), are a turnoff. 

Anything the ladies should know about you before they approach you?
For fun, I like to go have a drink and dance, I don’t like to go out to bars, and just sit there and drink. So please don’t invite me to a lounge.

This girl is currently off the market! But if you are interested in a cool person to kick it with:
http://www.facebook.com/juBiboobie

Cassandra is a sophomore majoring in graphic design with a double minor in business and digital arts at Moore College of Art & Design. Cassandra is the founder and president of the HC branch at her school. She is a proud jersey girl who loves to be loud. In her free time you can find Cassandra working at Starbucks, partying, riding something fast, or trying something new. One thing is for sure wherever she is you will be sure to hear her! Cassandra loves to meet new people and do anything fun! She loves the color purple, sneakers, jeans, and of course her computer. After college Cassandra hopes to own her own advertising company and work for famous sneaker brands.