Capogiros For Gelato

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Moore chapter.

Many students at Moore know what it is like to get to dinner, be so excited to get some sweet ice cream, and then find themselves going through army training just to get one scoop. When one scoop just is not enough try something new! Located only a few blocks from Moore is the solution to every student’s ice cream nightmares. 
It’s not an ice cream shop. But it’s better its Capogiros. Located at 20th and chestnut this cute little shop has a multitude of gelato flavors waiting for students to come and taste. Gelato is a smooth creamy ice cream likesubstance but with only one third of the fat and fifty times the flavor! Capogiros has a never-ending changing menu. So students should be sure to check the online menu for their favorite flavors before they walk down, or they can take the risk and try something new.They have flavors from banana, to grape, to Crème Brule and even flavors like goats milk! But do not worry, if you are indecisive or a first timer and you are not sure what flavor you want they will let you taste! The masters at Capogiro are nice enough to offer small sample spoons of as many flavors as one needs to try until you find the perfect flavor, but try not to get greedy. The price is not bad for what you get. Depending on the size you can choose two or three flavors to create a plethora of flavor magic. Then if you are hungry they also offer a multitude of yummy and healthy snacks! They carry things like yogurt parfaits and sandwiches that students can have before or after dessert. The decadent gelato and food at Capogiros will have students giving up ice cream for good! So the next time Moore’s freezer gets too hard to handle students can give this new place a try!

Check out today’s flavors right here: http://capogirogelato.com/main.html

Cassandra is a sophomore majoring in graphic design with a double minor in business and digital arts at Moore College of Art & Design. Cassandra is the founder and president of the HC branch at her school. She is a proud jersey girl who loves to be loud. In her free time you can find Cassandra working at Starbucks, partying, riding something fast, or trying something new. One thing is for sure wherever she is you will be sure to hear her! Cassandra loves to meet new people and do anything fun! She loves the color purple, sneakers, jeans, and of course her computer. After college Cassandra hopes to own her own advertising company and work for famous sneaker brands.