timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
timon studler BIk2ANMmNz4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Why You Should Get Yourself a Scorpio Bestie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Have you ever wanted a best friend that’s caring yet scares people away with their passively intimidating attitude, the best hype person and sensitive enough to cry through your problems WITH YOU? Well, that’s a Scorpio and there are plenty more qualities where those came from. So on this Scorpio season let me convince you why you need a Scorpio bestie!

Once they’re your friend, you’ve got yourself a friend for life

My favorite thing about Scorpios is that because they’re so protective of everyone, including themselves, they rarely let anyone close. That means that if a Scorpio wants to be friends, you’re someone they appreciate spending time with. They love long friendships and security, so don’t worry because you’ll have a friend forever. 

They’ll never say no

This is one I’m trying to work on because although it benefits others, I get myself into doing way too much! Enjoy the selflessness a Scorpio friend has to offer, seriously no favor is too big. If they’re ready and available, you have someone to bail you out of jail at 1 AM without anyone finding out. 

They will come cry with you at 3 am

Scorpios are soft, intuitive water signs. Empaths at heart, your Scorpio friend will feel the pain of every situation with you. Let them come over with ice cream and your favorite movie, they’ll be sure to cheer you up.

They give the most thoughtful gifts

Scorpios are always looking to make others feel good and appreciated. They love giving back to others. Luckily, Scorpio isn’t the type of friend to give you a gift card on your birthday. They’re the type to remember that one thing you mentioned you might like three months ago at 3 PM over dinner and then get it for your birthday. 

Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.