Who Wore it Best? Kim Kardashian vs. Kate Middleton

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Kim Kardashian and Duchess Kate go head to head in this week’s edition of ‘Who Wore it Best?’ 

Darika: This rich red dress is a piece of pure elegance – and Kate Middleton is just that. She accessorizes the dress with a clutch and nude shoes which keeps the classic touch of the dress and does not draw attention away from its silhouette.

Dylan: Kate Middleton does not over accessorize. She adds a touch of class with her usual hat and a golden brooch while Kim Kardashian’s outfit is on a completely different spectrum. I love the dress but I don’t like the shoes or the necklace with this Alexander McQueen frock. Kate’s look is more modest and demure, while Kim’s is the opposite. I am leaning towards Kim’s look as it young and edgy.

Dimitra: I have to agree with Darika and go with Duchess Kate. She epitomizes class and elegance. Her entire ensemble is beautifully put together and just so classy. However, I would have preferred a black shoe over the nude shoe. The nude heels are way to close to her skin color. I still love it though. 

Winner: Kate Middleton in Alexander McQueen

Photo Sources: 1 2

Dylan Ebraheem is a senior at Montclair State University with a major in Fashion Studies and a minor in Communications. She is the current Social Media Director and a Executive Editor. She has had 8 internships and is a Keds + Intern Queen Ambassador. She dreams of traveling to London and Paris after graduating and is a huge Harry Potter fan. She has her own blog/website (www.sartorialspice.com) in hopes of growing her following and perfecting her writing.
I'm an eternal optimist, aspiring PR girl, fashionsta and friend. I love my position at Her Campus Montclair. Being Editor-in-Chief has taught me how to manage time, be creative with content, and most of all, how to be an effective leader. I'm currently the social media manager at the New Yorker Hotel and Manhattan Center in NYC. When I was the social media director for HC Montclair, I learned just how incredible being connected with the world could be for any business. Social media has become a part of almost everyone's life. I adore it for all it can do and hope to one day own a social media consulting firm that can go into struggling businesses or start up businesses and help them out.