Valentine’s Day Gifts for 4 Types of Guys

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Valentine’s Day is just around the corner ladies you know what that means! It’s the most romantic day of the year, and for all you couples out there, its gift crunch time. Are you still scrounging around looking for the perfect gift for that special someone? Well look no more, because we have arranged a list of possible gifts suitable for whatever type of guy yours might be.

The romantic: Ah the romantic. He is constantly bringing you flowers, leaving you little notes, and always makes sure that you know you are on his mind. Don’t just tell him how much he means to you this Valentine’s Day, show him! Make him a collage of all the wonderful memories you have shared together. Include pictures, quotes, movie stubs, etc. 

The musician: Sweet serenades, soulful lyrics, oh my! He knows just what to say and when to say it. This time, take his breath away with a gift that he will cherish forever. Try etsy.com to personalize a guitar pick with a special message from you. Every time he plays, he will be thinking of you.

The sports fanatic:  You may be thinking there that there is no way you can incorporate Valentine’s Day with sports, however there are plenty of ways!  You can get game tickets for his favorite team, sports memorabilia, or even a personalized jersey with his name on the back.

The artist: He is spontaneous, lives for the moment, and comes bearing irreplaceable gifts that he made himself. Show him your creative side this valentine’s day with a cute DIY gift. Make him a personalized “book of love” coupon book, filled with romantic gestures. Fill the book with ‘good for one’ stubs such as, ‘half hour backrub’, ‘homemade meal of your choice’, ‘weekend getaway’, etc.  

Photo Credit: 1