Unwind With Her Campus and the HC Holiday Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

While it may be the most wonderful time of the year, there’s one thing stopping us from enjoying it to the fullest extent – finals. 

We all know how stressful finals can be. From the all-nighters to the lack of sleep, after what can feel like a week of torture, we all deserve a nice pampering sesh. Now, you can spend a lot of money and go to a fancy spa or you can take a cue from Her Campus’ Holiday Survival Kit and treat yourself to a relaxing day all from the comfort of your home. 

Smooth Legs with Pure Silk

What’s the only thing that can top the feeling of finishing (and acing) your finals – soft, freshly shaved legs! 

Pamper Your Skin with Leaders Cosmetics

There’s no better way to treat yourself than with a revitalizing face mask. So, why not try one from Leaders Cosmetics 7 Wonders collection? Available in Amazonian Acai Anti-pollution, Kalahari Melon Moisturising, and Carribean Coconut Calming varieties, your skin will feel refreshed in no time!

Unwind Your Mind with Book of the Month Club

If there’s one thing that’s sacrificed the most during the semester, it’s time to read for pleasure. Sure, the books assigned in class can be great, but there’s nothing better than picking up that bestseller you’ve been wanting to read since last year. Take it one step further and become a member of Book of the Month Club and have the books come straight to you! 

Soothe Your Soul (and Your Throat!) with Yogi Tea

When you think of the word soothing, there’s one drink that pops into mind immediately – tea! There’s nothing better to mellow you out than a hot cup of Yogi Tea! 

Spoil Yourself with Rimmel London

After a day of a pampering, a nice night on the town is more than called for. And this is where Rimmel London’s comes in. With their Scandaleyes Original Mascara, Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner, Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour and Natural Bronzer, you’ll be ready, fabulous and refreshed!

Sarah Vazquez is a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in English and minoring in Journalism. She is the current Editor-in-Chief and a Co-Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She is an avid concert-goer, podcast junkie, X-Files fanatic and someone who always has her nose buried deep inside a book.