Style

Trendy Designer Perfumes To Spritz in the Spring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Fragrance is something we carry every day, whether it’s applying perfume in the morning, the remains of our candles or air fresheners attaching to us from our house or even if it’s from our own natural scents. Or sometimes you’ll get a whiff of a familiar scent that takes you back in time or reminds you of someone you love. Now, as we approach the warmer weather, your favorite winter perfumes or scents may be too intense for the soft spring air. Florals, sweet notes and citrus are scents that are best associated with spring as they are very light to complement the warm weather. Take my advice if you need some help delving into the trendiest designer perfumes to add to your spring fragrance collection.

1. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb

If you love to wear floral print day dresses all spring long, then Flowerbomb perfume is your go-to! Viktor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb perfume is one of the most popular spring fragrances since its release in 2005. With its blend of floral scents of roses, orchids, jasmine, bergamot, freesia and patchouli, it is such a delicate scent that is perfect to wear in the spring season. This light and airy scent will make you feel refreshed and will last on your skin for the whole day. Add some of this sweetness to your perfume collection, and you’ll definitely be spring ready! 

1. Daisy Dream Marc Jacobs

This delightful mix of fruity and floral will give you a captivating feminine charm to carry with you this spring. Its hints of blackberry, fresh grapefruit, succulent pear, jasmine flower, lychee and blue wisteria remind me of all the dreamy flowers, trees and creatures associated with spring. The blue bottle is decorated with white daisies, which also makes a nice decoration to display on your shelf. Although it is a designer perfume, the price is pretty affordable and will last you a while so it will be worth adding to your fragrance collection.

1. Gucci Flora

Inspired by Gucci’s iconic Flora pattern, the Gucci Flora perfume is one you should be after this spring. The scent is light, clean, fresh and pretty, which is worth the purchase if you’re looking to wear soft spring fragrances. This sensitive scent is blended with notes of jasmine, pear blossom, citruses and a touch of brown sugar. The tulip pink bottle is decorated with colorful flowers, which give off the spring vibe when you spritz the fragrance on to begin your day. Gucci Flora will elevate your spring perfume collection and will turn heads on your day/night out.

1. Valentino Voce Viva

If you’re looking to get compliments this spring, then you should consider purchasing Valentino’s Voce Viva perfume. This scent will give you plenty of confidence since it is an addictive and attractive blend of orange blossom, golden gardenia, colorful Italian bergamot and mandarin, crystal moss and vanilla. This fragrance is perfect for any occasion since it is very light but also strong enough to give off a fancy vibe. Another perk is that it will last a while on skin and even longer on clothes. Pick up your day dress the next morning, and I guarantee the smell will linger. The packaging is also quite fancy. If you need something light but eccentric for a special spring occasion, Voce Viva is your best choice.

1. Christian Dior Blooming Bouquet

This fresh and sparkling fragrance is fashioned like a dress embroidered with flowers. The bottle is extremely feminine and pretty for any pink lovers out there. The style of it matches the tender heart of the peony and Damascus rose scent. If you like a sweet, warm, fruity scent with a hint of powdery floral, then the Blooming Bouquet perfume is perfect for your spring collection. Spritz this on for any special occasion or to take a stroll in the park because this scent can be taken with you to any place. 

If any of these fragrances sound appealing to you, hurry up and purchase them to add to your spring perfume collection. These floral and fancy designer scents will leave you feeling refreshed and confident this spring season.

Rosaria LoPresti

Montclair '21

Rosaria Lo Presti is a journalist with a strong passion for writing. She also enjoys reading, fashion, and traveling. During her free time, she loves to sing and play instruments or bake something delicious.