This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

TikTok is a great source for tutorials on so many things, and one of the most popular is makeup tutorials. With Valentine’s Day coming up, beauty TikTokers are coming up with their best Valentine’s Day looks. One TikToker who comes up with amazing looks is Sharon Amy Wu, whose TikTok username is @sourandnasty

Many of her looks take time to do and to get right. So, she’s already posted and pinned Valentine’s Day looks for people to try. Here are a few of my favorites!

1. Heart Bubble Eye Makeup Tutorial

It’s so cool how she saw a heart bubble picture on Pinterest and found a way to incorporate it into a makeup look! The 3D effect of this look is something I wish I could achieve. Using different shades of pink, she makes a pretty background on her eyes that allow the heart bubbles to stand out. She gives detailed instructions and includes a product list so anyone can try to recreate the look!

1. Heart Eyes Valentine’s Makeup

This look has many hearts and definitely requires a lot of patience, but it looks stunning! However, like she says in the video, having so many hearts makes it easier to hide any imperfections. Not much eyeshadow is used. The main focus is the hearts, which she used liner for. The names of the products are in the video itself as she goes through step-by-step how to complete the look.

1. Douyin Makeup with Valentine’s Day Colors

If you’re looking for a makeup look with no liner, then check out this look, which is more about the eyeshadow. Douyin makeup is a style of makeup that originated in China. She takes this style to create a Valentine’s Day Douyin style cut crease. Using shades of pink and red, shimmer eyeshadow, glitter eyeliner and a lip tint, Wu puts together a gorgeous Valentine’s Day look for you to try out!

1. Heart Hoops Valentine’s Makeup

This look is from last year, and it’s amazing! This is another look that requires liner, and she also gives tips, such as by making the largest heart first so it’s a reference point for the rest of the hearts. She does seven, but you can draw as many hearts as you want! After they dry, draw the line going through the center of the hearts. Then, you draw one side of the heart over the line, and it looks like the line is going through the hearts. It’s a very cute look that would be cool to try out this Valentine’s Day!

Wu has many other non-Valentine’s Day makeup looks that you can check out. Looking at her page, you can see all the different and creative makeup looks she’s done. But I really do recommend trying out her Valentine’s Day looks. Whether you want to wear it for date night, Galentine’s Day, or simply just because you want to, it’s certainly always fun to play around with these pretty Valentine’s Day colors!

Selena is a senior majoring in Communication & Media Studies. She loves books, watching TV shows, makeup, social media, and writing.