samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Things That Will Make You Look and Feel Fabulous During Finals

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

As the holiday’s inch closer so does the end of the semester. As much excitement as that brings, we have finals, projects, studying – the list goes on – to go through before we get to truly embrace winter break. With the help of our Her Campus Holiday Survival Kits, we have a bundle of key products to help us survive these last few weeks. 

Here are the amazing things that have been easing the struggle: 

Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel by Alba Botanica 

Late nights are a given this time of the year. Alba Botanica’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes is a must-have as it instantly revives your eyes. With ingredients like cucumber, green tea, and caffeine, your eyes will be stimulated and energized. You’ll look like your all-nighter was actually a full 8 hours of Z’s. 

Tarteist PRO Palette AND Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara by Tarte Cosmetics

These Tarte Cosmetics products are the BOMB. The Tarteist PRO Palette has a beautiful range of complementary colors for this season (and really all seasons). We’re talking 20 ultra-pigmented shades made from naturally-derived ingredients. You’ll have Instagram-worthy eyes for all your parties and events this break or even for an everyday look – dress it up or dress it down. The Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara gives you classic luscious lashes fit for a star (you) while still looking natural. It curls your lashes perfectly with it’s 360° magniLASH wand. It won’t clump or flake. Between both eye products, you’ll be fooling everyone during finals week.

Salted Caramel & Macadamia/Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream by Being

We all know winter isn’t the best season for keeping our hands looking “youthful”. Being has us covered with their deliciously scented hand creams. Being helping you unlock your inner super being. While you do your girl-boss thing, Being is there to keep you fresh while doing so. Between their Salted Caramel & Macadamia and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom scents, you’ll smell irresistibly good.

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles 

This may seem random, by you need this in your life. Super strong and fast-drying, these tiny lifesavers are essential. Use them for crafts (homemade holiday gifts), fixes, office needs, or home repairs. These tiny convenient bottles are perfect for bonding anything. Krazy Glue is one of those things you’ve needed on hand all this time. 

#ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto

The #ActuallySheCan tanks will keep you feeling empowered. These limited edition tops were created in partnership with retailer Le Motto to give you a soft, breathable cotton blend tank that’s perfect for active-wear (or everyday wear). Each one features a different slogan, that we think are great little sayings to live by: Less Drama More Karma, Less Regret More Sweat, and Less Hesitation, More Meditation. 

Danielle has held various positions at Her Campus Montclair. Starting as a Contributing Writer during her sophomore year at MSU in 2015, she later became President & Editor-in-Chief during her senior year in 2017. She completed her B.A. in Communication & Media Arts with a minor in Leadership Development at Montclair State University in January 2018. Besides writing, she's a lover of cozy cafés, good lyrics, inspiring speeches, mountainous retreats, and sunsets on the skyline. She enjoys capturing the moment and has a passion for travel and discovery. You can often find her exploring NYC or venturing to one of her favorite East Coast spots.