Style

Take a Trip to the Bahrain Desert with Noon by Noor

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Noon by Noor’s NYFW FW19 show perfectly captured their gentle style with desert influences inspired by Bahrain roots of designers, Noor Rashid Al Khalifa and Haya Mohammed Al Khalifa. The show took place in the beautiful Spring Studios, NY and had a small desert sand inspired strip on the runway.

The music had a fun rhythm and the lighting captured this relaxed vibe. The makeup was also desert inspired and had very warm hues and the hairstyles featured a lot of very flowy, carefree waves which fit this theme perfectly.

The overall color scheme was very warm, featuring yellows, browns, tans and pops of hot pink. Of course there was also lots of black and white as well and black pieces with white stripes was a striking recurring look.

Many looks were flowing, airy maxi dresses or carefree jumpsuits and wide-legged pants. There were also many long, graceful coats and a couple sheer white pieces. Some laced-up boots definitely added a bit of edge to the soft elegance of the show.

All in all, this show absolutely radiated with positivity and warm vibes. The sunny colors and flowing outfits will leave you feeling excited for warmer weather and ready for Fall 2019. This collection added a ray of sunshine to NYFW and will definitely brighten up anyone’s day!

Noon by Noor Fall 2019

Zoe Nolz

Montclair '21

Zoe is a student at Montclair State University. She is the current Fashion and Beauty Editor for Her Campus Montclair. When she is not in class or doing work, you can catch her hanging with friends, shopping, writing, watching movies, drinking smoothies, just chilling or off on an adventure!
Emma Flusk

Montclair '19

Emma Flusk is recent graduate from Montclair State University, where she majored in Television and Digital Media. She was the Editor-in-Chief and a Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She’s passionate about anything that has to do with lifestyle, beauty and wellness for women. She is a self-proclaimed craft queen, semi-pro binge-watcher and a lover of all dogs.