Spring/Summer Accessory Essentials

1. 1. Pastel Bags

One of the hottest spring trends of 2021! Everyone needs a pastel bag in their spring wardrobe because it’s just so fitting! Right now lilac, mint and baby blue are the most popular colors of the season. They add a pop of color to any look and can easily be the statement piece of your entire outfit.

2. 2. Bucket Hat

Rock a bucket hat this spring if you’re going for a laid-back 90s/early 2000s look. This 90s accessory is coming back bigger and better in different colors, patterns and materials, specifically pleather. Pleather bucket hats can add such a unique twist to your outfit making it more chic and luxe!

3. 3. Bold Sunglasses

Girl holding tan sunglasses in blue top

Sunglasses are such an essential, any time, anywhere. As the weather gets warmer and we spend more time outside, we need to protect our eyes! There are so many cool sunglasses trends from 60s cat-eye to 90s square frame. This spring is all about nostalgic 90s/early 2000s vibes, so rock a small square frame with a transparent lens! For the ultimate throwback look, pair the shades with a bucket hat!

4. 4. Fashionable Hair Scarves

Woman with silk headscarf and sunglasses

Fashion hair scarves have been all the rage lately! What’s great about them is that they can suit any style according to the way they’re styled. Wear it over the head and tied behind the neck for a cute cottage core-esque style or wear it around a ponytail! There are a million ways to wear them to achieve multiple creative looks.

5. 5. Dainty Jewelry

gold jewlery on marble table

Simple and dainty jewelry is the vibe for this spring and summer. You can layer pieces together or wear them solo. Sometimes less is more!