This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

That wraps another year here at Her Campus Montclair!

It’s been a great year, but a bittersweet one at that as our beloved Campus Correspondent Tanya Eligur is graduating (#sadsies). She’s been here since the very beginning of Her Campus Montclair and as sad as we are to see her go, we’re more than excited to see what greatness she achieves next!

We’d also like to shout out our graduating contributing writers Jennifer Machin, Kelsey Mulholland, Anne Dottino, Kelly Benning and Sophie Milord! Your talents will be sorely missed but like Tanya, we know you will go on to do great things and will always carry HCM with you! 

We’re also excited for what is to come for HCM next year as we know the sky’s the limit with our TWO new Co-Campus Correspondents – Danielle Pransky and Sarah Vazquez!

We can’t wait to see all of our lovely collegiette’s in the Fall of 2016 with fresh articles and new members of the HCM family!

Until then, have an amazing summer and we’ll see you all soon! HCMXO

Sarah Vazquez is a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in English and minoring in Journalism. She is the current Editor-in-Chief and a Co-Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She is an avid concert-goer, podcast junkie, X-Files fanatic and someone who always has her nose buried deep inside a book.