Scott Vernet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Scott Vernet is Montclair State’s new campus cutie, ladies! If you are ever trying to spot him out in a crowd, just look for the best-dressed man. Along with Scott’s stylish wardrobe, he has a great head of light brown hair and baby blue eyes to pull together his whole look. But, appearance isn’t everything! His unique sense of humor will instantly have you laughing, and the more you get to know him his sensitive and caring side comes out. Who wouldn’t want to meet this new campus cutie?

Birthday: May 10th, 1993

Major: Business

Q: Why did you choose to come to MSU?

A: “It was a dark time in my life and I wasn’t making the best decisions. Just kidding. I chose to come here because I love how close to the city is to us.”

Q: What are your goals?

A: “I want to wake up every morning to a career I truly enjoy doing, a wife that I love and care about, and to be surrounded by my friends that I have today.”

Q: What are some of your hobbies?

A: Reading and music are two o my biggest hobbies.

Q: What kind of music are you into?

A: “I don’t think I would like music as much as I do if it wasn’t for Drive-Thru Records. I grew up on music from that label, Tiesto, and Armin Van Buuren. Currently, I’m listening to a lot of Ben Howard. But I really listen to everything.”

Q: Are you single?

A: “It’s complicated, but yeah.”

Q: Do you have a certain type?

A: “Looks are important, but they are not everything. I want someone I can have fun with but also can be serious with.”

Q: What does the perfect date look like to you?

A: “Dinner in New York City (my date can pick what type of food), bar/club hopping downtown NYC all night, then ill treat her to breakfast at a nice café as the sun comes up.”