This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Hey my beautiful Scorpio witches, here we find ourselves experiencing the last Scorpio season of the decade; crazy but exciting. So here’s what to expect on our season, starting October 23rd and ending November 21st. 

On the 31st of October, mercury the planet of communication goes into retrograde until November 20th. This will cause small but annoying inconveniences due to miscommunications, for example, cellular disadvantages, missing a flight, losing luggage, etc. Be careful girls because if you’re anything like me, you’re always way too in your head to be as focused as you should be and tend to make dumb and avoidable mistakes. 

November should be even better than that first taste of the Scorpio season at the end of October. You just have to show up and be your best self Scorpio: magnetic, intuitive and passionate. November will be filled with betterment, so much that you’ll be able to visualize the things you want if you look inside yourself. Take the time to breathe and realize that the things that you have been working toward long term, are seemingly getting closer. 

Scorpios are intense and when we reach one goal, it still is not enough. We are too harsh on ourselves and this is a fact, so just chill and trust the process as long as you are putting in the work! 

Monetarily you will be good girl, so get yourself that cute bag or those cute sneakers that have been in your online shopping cart. Do not over do it though, you tend to with everything you do and you know it’s true! Scorpios will really go broke on account of “self-care” or “Oh well, I deserve it.” Get yourself a well-deserved birthday gift and put that credit card away! 

This month take the time to celebrate yourself because others will be celebrating you too. With the sun’s energy in our sign until November 22nd, you are extremely appealing Scorpio. Your talents and gifts will shine brighter than ever as passion exudes through everything you do.

Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.