Runway YOURway: 3 Fashion Week Looks for Less

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Sometimes runway looks can seem a little outrageous, unwearable AND expensive. So rather than wonder how you can pull off this year’s fall trends, here’s three reasonably priced and fashionable looks for you, collegiettes!

Balmain Fall 2012 Fashion Show
Sweater // Jeans // Boots // Necklace

Print jeans are an excellent piece to add to your closet when you want to take a break from those every day blue jeans. If you’re a bit hesitant to try crazy prints, stick with this black and white print pant. The color is more subtle and will blend in nicely with a plain black or white top to match.

Dsquared2 Fall 2012 Fashion Show
Sweater // Jeans // Boots // Scarf

Get comfy in an oversized sweater and a warm scarf! This look is versatile enough to go from a long day of classes to a casual dinner date at night.

Tory Burch Fall 2012 Fashion Show
Jeans // Top // Bracelet // Flats

This shade of blue is everywhere this fall. The sequin top and metallic shade in the pants have you set to go to out for the weekend. Make the look casual enough for the day with black flats, or dress it up for night time with your favorite pair of heels.

Photo Sources:
CharlotteRusse.com
Forever21.com
Express.com
Target.com
DSW.com
LoveCulture.com
Fashionologie.com
FabSugar.com
Elle.com