636122696784227520 1384414683 rory gilmorejpg?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
636122696784227520 1384414683 rory gilmorejpg?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Quotes From Gilmore Girls That Every College Can Relate To

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

As one of the most widely loved shows of this generation, the feel-good show Gilmore Girls has transcended time and become a universally loved show of this generation.  Gilmore Girls is one of my all-time favorite shows. I’ve seen every episode, probably 30-40 times, maybe more. It’s my go-to when I need a pick me up. If you’re an avid Gilmore Girls fan such as myself then you can probably agree with me when I say there are many lines in the show that are relatable to college life.  Here are some relatable and memorable lines from Gilmore Girls!

“I don’t like Mondays, but unfortunately they come around eventually.” – Lorelai

“I cannot do this alone, I need my mommy and I don’t care who knows it!” – Rory

“I want to get the healthy glow of someone who consistently goes to the gym without actually having to go, of course.” – Kirk

“This adult stuff is hard, isn’t it?” – Lane

“People can live for a hundred years without living a minute.” – Logan

“It’s my responsibility as your best friend to make sure you do exciting things even when you don’t want to.” – Sookie

“And if eating cake is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.” – Lorelai Gilmore

“What she tackles, she conquers.” – Richard Gilmore

Anna Alvarez is an Undergrad at Montclair State University, majoring in Family and Human Sciences. She loves curling up with a good book, traveling to new places, and watching gilmore girls aspiring to be her own version of Lorelai Gilmore.
Tara Byrne

Montclair '21

Tara is 22 years old and a senior at Montclair State majoring in fashion studies with a minor in business. She loves keeping up with pop culture and catching up on her Youtube subscriptions. Tara mostly writes fashion, beauty, and lifestyle pieces for Her Campus. She is the current President and Co-Editor in Chief of Her Campus Montclair. In addition, she is a Co-Campus Coorespondent for Her Campus Montclair.