yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

The Pumpkin Flavored Trader Joe’s Food You MUST Try This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

If you live under a rock, you probably haven’t seen the mass amount of pumpkin-flavored food and drink items that Trader Joe’s released this year … I would highly recommend you follow the Instagram account @traderjoeslist to find out when all of these new items get released. I am a huge pumpkin lover and of course had to pick up EVERY pumpkin flavored thing I found, and obviously make a YouTube video for my channel as well. I tested all of these and weeded out the not so good ones so you don’t have to. Check out my video here!

So for these items, I spent a little over $40, something I love about Trader Joe’s is the affordability, especially when you’re on a college budget. As for the overall consensus of these things, there were some amazing foods, and some not so good. Here are the ones you need to pick up ASAP. Don’t walk, RUN to your nearest Trader Joe’s. Thank me later.

Photo by Kelani Anastasi​

1. Pumpkin Joe-Joe’s – Pumpkin flavored Oreos that are basically double stuffed, need I say more???
  2. Pumpkin Spice Biscotti – This one is so good your Italian grandma can’t even get enough. 
  3. Pumpkin O’s – These are just like Cheerio’s, with added sweetness but puffier and crunchier, like melt in your mouth type good.
  4. Pumpkin Butter – I had high hopes for this one, and it most definitely exceeded my expectations. If you’ve ever had apple butter, it’s the same kind of consistency, but better, because it’s pumpkin-flavored… duh. 
  5. Pumpkin Cream Cheese – WOW. Spread it on your pumpkin bagel with your PSL in hand and you might actually turn into a pumpkin. 
  6. Pumpkin Caramel Kringle – This one goes FAST and flies off the shelves so fast for a reason, so get it while you can before it’s too late.
  7. Pumpkin Rolls – Name something better to wake up to on a crisp Sunday morning. A cinnamon bun is a classic brunch favorite, now imagine it being pumpkin flavored. I have no words… please try this one.
Kelani Anastasi

Montclair '20

Hi everyone! My name is Kelani and I am a Senior at Montclair State University. I am a Television & Digital Media Major with a concentration in TV Production. I have big dreams to be successful but for right now I am making YouTube videos about all things fashion, beauty, and living a healthy lifestyle.
Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.