freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Our Campus Cutie of the Week: Chris Preziosi

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Although the temperature outside has been below freezing lately, the guys on our campus are still as hot as ever! With that being said, it is my pleasure to introduce our newest campus cutie, Chris Preziosi! Chris is known to be the life of the party and is always ready for a good time. His Italian roots are easily noted with his loud and animated personality, along with his sultry dark features.  He is friendly, honest, hilarious, and much, much more.  Lets get to know Montclair’s newest campus cutie alittle better.

HCM: Why did you choose to come to Montclair? Do you like it?

C.P: The school is close to my house, but the main reason I came to Montclair was to play hockey with friends that I have known for a while.  I love MSU so far.

HCM: How long have you been playing hockey?

C.P: I started playing when I was six. I played all throughout elementary school, middle school, and high school. Then, after I graduated high school, I played juniors hockey instead of going straight to college.

HCM: Tell us about playing juniors hockey. Why did you decide to put college on the back burner for a little while?

C.P: I played juniors for 3 years. One year I played in Boston, one year in Nebraska, and one year in Jersey. I played juniors to get scouted to play D1 or D3 hockey. I went to Umass Boston for a semester but came back home due to family issues. It was nice playing hockey for three years and not going to school, just living the life…what’s the rush, ya know?

HCM: What are some of your other hobbies?

C.P: When I’m not at school, work, playing hockey or out with friends, I’m usually gaming hard. I’m a closet nerd, I use the gaming headset and everything.

HCM: What are some of your goals?

C.P: I hope to one day surpass my fellow teammate and workmate in our business. We work for a company in NYC called RentQuest and one day we plan on expanding the business to LA. I will own the LA part and he will be my assistant.

HCM: Are you single?

C.P: Yes.

HCM: What do you look for in a girl?

C.P: EYES. Gawgeous eyes make me weak. Also a sense of humor is a big quality I look for.

HCM: What is your biggest turn off?

C.P: People that are begging for attention and also big egos.

HCM: What is the best date you have ever been on/what is your ideal date?

C.P: I’m not sure what my “best” date was, but the worst dates are going to the movies. I don’t like going to the movies with girls, you can’t even talk, what’s the point?

HCM: Are you more of a relationship guy or are you more of a “do your own thing” kind of guy?

C.P: I’m a relationship guy. I’ve had two really long relationships in my life. One was three years long and the other was 4.5 years long. I’ve been single for like, two years now though.

HCM: What is your guilty pleasure?

C.P: Sleeping all day

HCM: Blonde, brunette, or red heads?

C.P: Brunettes. But there is this one blonde girl on campus that I have a HUGE crush on, so I guess hair color isn’t a huge factor to me.