Here are 15 things you should add to your to-do list this October. Grab a cozy seat and a cup of coffee – this may take a while.
1. Sweater weather means it’s time to go shopping.
2. Get in the ~spirit~ and decorate (ghost pun intended).
3. Stay in for a Halloween movie marathon. Halloweentown and Practical Magic are a must.
4. Or get adventurous and see a movie under the stars at the Warwick Drive-In Theater.
5. Go to an orchard for some traditional apple picking fun.
6. Plus, you can pick your own pumpkins and have a carving party.
7. The next stop is the farmer’s market to enjoy more of the season’s fresh produce. Try Montclair Farmer’s Market nearby.
8. Now you can warm up with some baked goods and hot apple cider.
9. Start thinking about your Halloween costume early.
10. Get outside while the weather is still nice and take a hike.
11. Go camping for the weekend and make smores.
12. Get lost in a giant corn maze at Stony Hill Farms in Chester.
14. See the autumn colors and go on a mini road trip.
15. Go to local festivals and events.