Style > Beauty

In Need of New Lip gloss But Don’t Know Where to Look? I Got You Covered!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

You know that you came to this article for a reason. You are either in need or want to try out a new lip gloss but not sure which one is worth buying? Well, my goal is to help you with that! All your questions about which lip gloss to buy and why it’s worth it will hopefully be answered by me… your personal new favorite stylist. I’m not only your stylist for which new trendy clothing pieces you should pair together but now I’m here to help you out with your makeup :) Let’s get started! 

Glossier- Lip Gloss

TOP RATED 

Price: $14.00

Ratings: ★★★★

If you choose any gloss this is the gloss to buy! Personally I’m on my fifth order of this lip gloss and let me tell you, girl, it’s amazing! This gloss provides you with a shine to your lips without any stickiness! This is the perfect everyday natural gloss! 

View on their Instagram account!

INNBeauty Project- Glaze #1

TOP RATED

Price: $15.00

Ratings: ★★★★★

Glaze #1 is the #1 bestseller lip gloss in INNBeauty, and I second that! Glaze #1 is a juicy lip gloss that gives you soft, plump and glossy lips. Your lips deserve this lip gloss on their lips! Best thing overall is that this lip gloss is not sticky or greasy. I am about to purchase my second Glaze #1 lip gloss…oopsie, it’s just that good! Glaze #1 was such a hit that they came out with a new release named Glaze #2 and if you like Glaze #1 you may just love Glaze #2.

View their Instagram account!

FENTY BEAUTY- GLOSS BOMB UNIVERSAL LIP LUMINIZER

TOP RATED 

Price: $19.00

Ratings: ★★★★★

Who doesn’t love Rihanna? Especially after she came out with her own makeup line! She made her line very diverse for any skin color. This new lip gloss “Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer” has been such a hit! And if you share my thinking then you will love this lip gloss as well! The lip gloss is made in all different types of shades, the one I personally love is the “Shimmering Rose Nude”. After applying this gloss you feel as pretty as the packaging looks while it gives you a glossy shine. 

View their Instagram account!

NARS- LIP GLOSS ORGASM Peachy Pink With Shimmer

TOP RATED

Price: $24.00

Ratings: ★★★★★

NARS lip gloss in orgasm peachy pinky with shimmer has been my personal favorite gloss for years now! NARS noticed how big of a hit this gloss has been; they have come up with so many different shades. I have noticed this gloss has been one of the long-lasting glosses I have purchased in a while. The quality is amazing and makes your lips feel so soft, and shiny. No greasy or sticky problems to worry about with this gloss. You won’t regret purchasing this lip gloss!

View their Instagram account!

After reading this now, I think you will become a LIP-GLOSS-AHOLIC just like me!

Xoxo- Kyra 

Kyra Reyes

Montclair '23

Kyra Reyes is a senior at Montclair State University, she is majoring in Communication & Media Arts with a minor in Business Administration. She is currently an Events Director at Her Campus Montclair. Kyra is passionate in writing and with her articles she hopes to share a little bit of her knowledge. Because she is so dedicated to social media you can trust her to keep you in the loop with the new fashion trends and go-to styles in every editorial. Her interests includes social media, event planning, and spreading a little love around Her Campus. In her free time you can find her testing out new makeup trends, latest hot foodie spots, and talking to her boo.
Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.