Style > Beauty

Nail Membership: Unlimited Manicures & Pedicures

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Have you ever thought of having a nail membership where you can get unlimited manicures and pedicures every month? I recently just tried this out at a place called Glosslab in New York. I absolutely love it and I know you will too, although I was a little hesitant about the price it was definitely worth every penny!

I know it might sound a little crazy, but have you ever thought about how much you spend each month getting manicures and pedicures? When I started to think about it I realized I probably spend between $50 and $60 just going once every two weeks. So that’s when I decided on getting the nail membership at Glosslab. It’s $99 + tax but it includes everything, you can get regular polish, gel, dazzle, etc. and any kind of designs you want. You aren’t locked into anything so you can cancel your membership at any time. 

Like I said I tried it out and I absolutely loved it and plan to keep on using their services. If you live in the New York area I would try it out, it doesn’t hurt. If you love getting your nails done professionally all the time this might just be the perfect gift for you or someone you know this holiday season.

Celina Mazon

Montclair '21

Celina is a junior at Montclair State University obtaining a BA in Communication and Media Arts and a minor in Business. From a young age, Celina has always had a passion for fashion, beauty, and anything to do with entertainment. She hopes to find a career doing Public Relations for one of the three industries in the future. In her free time, she loves creating media projects with friends. Whether it making YouTube videos or having a photoshoot they always have a great time. She cannot wait to see what the future holds for her and is ready to take any opportunity thrown her way.
Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.