This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

First and foremost I would like to thank TikTok for existing because it’s definitely helped this quarantine run a little smoother than usual. I can say that I’m guilty of lying in bed watching hours and hours of videos that seem to never fail to make me laugh. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during the madness of this quarantine, it’ll all be over soon. 

Okay but seriously if you’re not on TikTok yet then what the heck are you waiting for? The creativity, humor, love, and passion behind every post are so inspiring and some of these videos have the best “life hacks” or “must-haves” for everyone. Now I love shopping so when I see a post in relation to shopping I’m all for it. I’ve listed these Tik Tok must-haves from Amazon that are definitely some you won’t regret to purchase.

1. EPAuto Waterproof Car Trash Can with Lid and Storage Pockets

Have you ever found yourself munching on a delicious snack in your car but never having a safe place to dispose of the garbage? Well now you do, thanks to this mini waterproof car trash can. It’s small enough to fit between the two back seats and can become the designated spot for garbage for a mess-free car.

2. QMET Auto Hooks Car Hangers Organizer (Pack of 4 Hooks)

Next, we have these perfect sized car hooks that fit on the back of the driver and front passenger’s seat for bag or clothing hanging. Keeps the seats clean and with extra room for any passengers traveling in the back.

3. DreamGenius Makeup Organizer 360-Degree Rotating Adjustable Multi-Function Acrylic Cosmetic Storage, Transparent

This acrylic cosmetics holder makes it so much easier to store all of the individual things sitting on top of your desk or dresses. I purchased this one because I needed to find an easy way to place my things in one spot without it being a complete mess. I definitely recommend it!

4. Love-KANKEI Jewelry Tree Stand White Metal and Wood Basic Large Storage Necklaces Bracelets Earrings Holder Organizer Jewelry Display White & Carbonized Black

Need a place to store jewelry but in an artsy way? Then this tree can definitely help with that, it has a place to hold necklaces, bracelets, and even rings on the wooden piece. Not only is it a nice piece but it helps keep all of your favorite jewelry organized.

5. 6 Packs Portable Disposable Travel Hiking Washing Hand Bath Toiletry Paper Soap Sheets(Random Color)

Soap has seemed to be one of those things that have become scarce at local supermarkets and grocery stores? I know because I work at CVS and it’s a question I get from customers every day. Why not make your life easier with these portable soap sheets that work with just a bit of warm water, that way you don’t have to worry about touching a dirty soap dispenser. (This is next on my BUY LIST)

6. EIOKIT Silicone Heat Resistant Travel Mat Pouch for Hair Straightener, Crimping Iron, Hair Curling Iron, Hair Curling Wand, Flat Iron, Hair Waving Iron & Hot Hair Styling Tools (Grey)

Lastly, purchase one of these mats for your hot hair styling tools. It’s an easy way to place the tool down without thinking you’re about to burn your floor or table. This one comes in handy if you use these tools frequently.

Thanks to Tiktok I’ve been able to find all of these amazing must-have items and I’m guilty of purchasing most of them. It’s definitely helped me organize my “life” in a way, by helping me tidy up both my car and room. I’ll forever be addicted to watching these amazing TikToks but I’m kind of hoping quarantine ends soon so I can spend more time outdoors and less time spending money on all of these items. Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to download TikTok and enjoy the life hacks and must have videos with me! Follow me on Tiktok so we can send each other funny videos and get through this quarantine together: @nayhernandez09 !

Nayely Hernandez is a fashion studies major student at Montclair State University. She has been passionately obsessed with fashion since the age of 7 and is excited for her future in the industry. She is currently running her start up face mask business, trying to keep everyone safe yet stylish one mask at a time. Aside from fashion, she enjoys watching telenovelas with her mom with a side of chips and guac. Check out some of her content on Instagram: @jelly_4_life
Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.