Meet This Week’s Campus Cutie!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Name: Alyssa FordBirthday: April 21, 1994Sign: Taurus Major: Linguistics Hometown: Sewell, NJ

HCM: What made you come to Montclair?

AF: I really liked that it was near the city. Also, I fell in love with the surrounding area itself.

HCM: What do you look for in a guy?AF:  A heartbeat. Just kidding. No but really, a good personality, sense of humor, generous, effortless. Basically Harry Styles. I imagine he’s all of those things, plus witty and smart.

HCM: What makes you a Taurus? AF: I’m loyal, determined, yet easy going. Apparently, I am supposed to be stubborn but I don’t think I am.

HCM: What are your hobbies?AF: Sleeping, naps are the best, and shopping, especially at Urban Outfitters and Macy’s.

HCM: What’s your favorite quote? AF: “Any pizza is a personal pizza, if you just believe” -unknown

HCM: What’s your guilty pleasure? AF: Definitely not eating pizza, because that’s nothing to feel guilty about. Also, not loving One Direction. These are things I’m pretty proud of, actually *laughs*. Oh, and probably people watching.

I am currently a junior here at Montclair State University. I am anticipating a B.A in Theater Studies, along with currently completing my certification in Entreprenruship. I am lucky enough to have just recently join HC and cannot be any more excited about it!
Jennifer is a Feature Writer for Her Campus Montclair and a junior at Montclair State University. Jennifer is majoring in nutrition with a concentration in dietetics with a biology minor. She absolutely loves to write and dance and enjoys expressing her creativity through writing and dancing! She recently began practicing yoga and she loves it very much. Jennifer hopes to become a Registered Dietitian and one day write for a health & fitness magazine. Health is very important to Jennifer and she wants to share her love of health and fitness with the world!