Make Spring Break an Every Day Thing With HC’s 2017 Spring Break Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Hey, Red Hawks! Spring Break may have come and gone, but that doesn’t mean it can’t still live on! Thanks to Her Campus and their amazing sponsors, we can make Spring Break last even longer with the 2017 Spring Break Survival Kit! Check out all the essentials our wonderful sponsors sent us and find out how YOU can score an Erin Condren super pack below!

1. Erin Condren Planners, Stickers, and Colorful Markers // Now that we’re back from Spring Break, it’s time to get to business. The end of the semester is fast approaching and if there’s one thing you want to be heading into finals, it’s organized. These planners, stickers, and markers will make keeping your busy schedule in check not only fun, but stylish too! **(Don’t forget to read to the bottom to find out how you can win all Erin Condren swag above!)

2. “Juicy On The Rocks” Tumbler from Juicy Couture // Stay hydrated and look great doing it with this ADORABLE tumbler from Juicy Couture. Fill it up with your favorite drink, kick and back and close your eyes – you’ll be hearing those waves again in no time!

3. Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick samples in Miranda May, Kim K.W. and Electric Poppy — If there’s one brand that I’ve been obsessing over over the last year it’s Charlotte Tilbury. The celebrity make-up artist turned makeup maven has some of the greatest products out there and her Hot Lips Lipstick line is NO exception. From the beautiful shades and awesome formula to the beautiful packaging, she’s the one to beat right now in the beauty world. With these innovative lipstick samples, it only takes a second to get beautiful kissable lips! As Charlotte would say, what are you waiting for “dahling?” 

4. #ActuallySheCan – The Success Issue // This issue is all about badass #girlbosses doing amazing things. If you’re in need of some good ol’ female empowerment, check out these stories, be inspired and make the rest of the semester great!

5. Freeman Beauty “Psssst!” Tropical Travel Size Dry Shampoo // Let’s face it – sometimes when it comes between washing your hair and getting in one last study-sesh before a big test, you’re hair is just not going to win that battle. Don’t worry, just use Freeman Beauty’s “Psssst!” Tropical Dry Shampoo! Not only will you be looking your best, you can relive Spring Break through its delicious tropical scent. If that’s not an incentive to use this dry shampoo, I don’t know what is! This convenient travel size will make storage easy and an added bonus – it’s formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMO’s, or triclosan!

6. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes and Sublime Bronze Tinted Self-Tanning Lotion // Looking for a way to prolong that amazing tan you got in Cabo last week? Try these awesome products from L’Oreal’s Sublime Bronze line! These towelettes and tanning lotion are a great (and safe) way to keep your glow-game strong. Long-lasting and quick drying, you’ll look like you just stepped off the beach and not just out of the snow! 

7. Cystex Tablets // UTI’s are no fun and nothing to play around with. Don’t suffer! Stay healthy and feeling your best with Cystex’s Urinary Pain Relief tablets. 

ERIN CONDREN INSTAGRAM GIVEAWAY 

For a chance to win an Erin Condren super pack, head on over to our Instagram to enter the giveaway! All you have to do is tag a friend and comment #HCMXO on our giveaway post! We’ll be announcing a winner THIS MONDAY (3/20/17) so enter now!

Image Sources: 1

Sarah Vazquez is a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in English and minoring in Journalism. She is the current Editor-in-Chief and a Co-Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She is an avid concert-goer, podcast junkie, X-Files fanatic and someone who always has her nose buried deep inside a book.