This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

It’s no wonder a high-end luxury brand like Versace would want to join forces with a newer brand like Kith. Kith’s New York Fashion Week show “Kith Park” demonstrated just how cool yet classy streetwear can get. There were four parts of the show: Kith’s own line, a collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger, the third a collection with Greg Lauren, and my favorite, house of Versace.

Kith’s own line opened with soft Piano music in a setting that resembled a forest. There were a lot of relaxed sweatsuits that stood out because of their colorways and funky add ins, patches and patterns.

Here are my 2 favorite outfits from the collection:

1. This fabulous black set

This caught my attention because of the pants. Leather biker pants are very in as of late and seeing them in this show made me even more obsessed! They look so chic paired with a crop top and booties.

2. This sporty, but totally extra ensemble

This look is just as cool girl chic, but more over the top. The sunnies were perfectly paired with the jacket and the white boots certainly made the navy suit stand out.

The show began with bells ringing and a Kith logo over the famous head of Medusa, Versace! My personal favorite part was when Bella Hadid opened this portion of the show with dramatic cat eyes and a beautiful puffer jacket which is currently my biggest envy! The jacket appeared to be suede, with gold buttons paired with black biker shorts, she looked absolutely stunning.

I noticed this collection had a lot of suede and the color palette included neutral colors like brown, black and white with also pops of color thrown into the mix. Hues of yellow, blue, and magenta cloaked the models. Over all, Kith absolutely killed it this year and I am officially inclined to wear biker inspired outfits only!

Check out the full collection here!

Emma Flusk

Montclair '19

Emma Flusk is recent graduate from Montclair State University, where she majored in Television and Digital Media. She was the Editor-in-Chief and a Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She’s passionate about anything that has to do with lifestyle, beauty and wellness for women. She is a self-proclaimed craft queen, semi-pro binge-watcher and a lover of all dogs.