Sex + Relationships

How to Rock Valentine’s Day Without a Date

Who says you can’t have a great Valentine’s Day just because you don’t have a boyfriend? Here are some fun ideas for all the single ladies on Valentine’s Day!

1. Have a girl’s night in.

Who needs a guy when you have your girls? Whether it’s a movie night featuring all the hottest celebs, a girly gift-exchange, or a sleepover with face masks and late-night snacks, you will definitely have a great time with your friends!

2. Get your party on.

If you don’t have a guy to go out with but don’t want to spend your night on the couch, go out there and get your dance on! If you go to any college or university, chances are, there will be some type of Valentine’s Day party going on. Grab some friends and dance the night away at a house party, club, or even a school bash.

3. Give back to your loved ones or community.

Not much of a party person? Even if you are not in love with a guy at the moment, you can still give back to someone or something you care about. Whether it’s baking cookies for a family member, volunteering at a hospital, or donating to a charity, you will definitely be making someone smile this Valentines day.

4. Be your own Valentine!

Last but not least, you can always have a day dedicated to self-love! Treat yourself to some shopping, a day at the spa, a meal at your favorite restaurant… anything you want. You will never need a date to be happy as long as you are happy with yourself!

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 34, 5

Zoe Nolz

Montclair '21

Zoe is a student at Montclair State University. She is the current Fashion and Beauty Editor for Her Campus Montclair. When she is not in class or doing work, you can catch her hanging with friends, shopping, writing, watching movies, drinking smoothies, just chilling or off on an adventure!