This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Ladies, ever heard of Amazon Prime? Well, let me tell you girl, it’s the best invention ever created in the online world. Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service offered by Amazon. The difference between Amazon and Amazon Prime is that Prime has services that aren’t available to regular Amazon users such as free two-day delivery, certain products and no products that cost extra. Sounds amazing right! Girl it is and this is just the beginning. There are products on Amazon Prime that you would never believe and with such great quality. They have products for home organization, jewelry, beauty must-haves, fashion and the list goes on. And don’t you worry girl I got you! Here’s a little insight into some products being sold through amazon prime and for how much you may find them compared to regular price.

“Makone Pearl Headbands for Women Top Knot Velvet Headband Vintage Wide Hairband with Pearl Elastic Hair Hoops Fashion Hair Accessories”

Comes in all several different colors enough to match your ever-changing styles.

Price: $14.99

These classy, girly hair clips

They come in all different types of prints, cheetah, pearl, flower print as well. Such a perfect piece to switch up your style.

Ranging from $5.75 – $34.00

“BAGSMART Travel Jewelry Storage Cases Jewelry Organizer Bag for Necklace, Earrings, Rings, Bracelet”

Spacious enough to store your jewelry, such as your necklaces, rings, earrings, watches and much more. With this BAGSMART travel organizer, you can keep your belongings separated and so easy to find.

Price Ranges from $18.99 – $24.99 

“Retro Crocodile Effect Croc Embossed Faux Leather Baguette Bag for Women Shoulder Purse Handbag” 

This purse is a very CHIC RETRO STYLE: inspired by ‘90s style, this new croc-effect pattern has been the latest style this season.

Price: $23.99 

As you can tell, some top fashion styles are trending on Amazon Prime every day. New trends and styles come out every day on Amazon Prime and at such a low cost. All products come in such great quality, it’s a no brainer that Amazon Prime is the way to go! Enjoy shopping ladies! 

Kyra Reyes

Montclair '23

Kyra Reyes is a senior at Montclair State University, she is majoring in Communication & Media Arts with a minor in Business Administration. She is currently an Events Director at Her Campus Montclair. Kyra is passionate in writing and with her articles she hopes to share a little bit of her knowledge. Because she is so dedicated to social media you can trust her to keep you in the loop with the new fashion trends and go-to styles in every editorial. Her interests includes social media, event planning, and spreading a little love around Her Campus. In her free time you can find her testing out new makeup trends, latest hot foodie spots, and talking to her boo.
Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.