HC Survival Kit Recap!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

In the midst of midterms and the mid-semester slumps came a package filled with goodies from the national team. Whether our team spent their time partying it up in the Bahamas hanging poolside or on their couch watching Netflix, we all had the spring break *~essentials~*.

With a little help from the queens of our home state, New Jersey, we have broken down the items that were essential in ensuring a worry free spring break!

AZO Cranberry Gummies

Did you know cranberries help maintain a healthy urinary tract? Who has time to deal with uncomfortable infections when they’re soaking it up on the beach? Not us! Don’t let pain from a UTI stop the party. These gummies have been clinically proven to help relieve pain fast!

Website

Facebook

Twitter: @AZOproducts

Brappz

Want a new, fun, and all around more convenient item added to your wardrobe? Look no further than the multifunctional Brappz straps! Support your girls in a strapless bra, swimwear, or any shoulder exposing top with the two-way detachable hooks and adjust the length to your liking! You’ll be looking FIERCE in any outfit!  

Website

Facebook

Twitter: @brappzinfo

Instagram: @brappz

Circle Pay

Circle Pay is a social payment app that lets you send and receive money instantly with an email or phone number. Why stop at sharing money via message when you can also share photos, emojis, and gifs . . . this app has it all! Easily split your restaurant or bar tab, collect sorority dues, divvy up party costs and so much more. Talk about a life savor! (P.S. enter code SB2016 on the app for a chance to win $1,000!)

Website

Facebook

Twitter: @circlepay

Instagram: @CIRCLEPAY

Milani Eyeliner

High impact purple, turquoise, and inky-black eyeliner with vinyl and shimmer finishes will make your look POP! Plus, the waterproof formula will keep your makeup flawless throughout the day.  

Website

Facebook

Twitter: @milanicosmetics #Milani #milanicosmetics

Instagram: @MilaniCosmetics #Milani #MilaniCosmetics

TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner & Shampoo

TRESemmé has rewritten the rules of voluminous hair by reversing the traditional shampoo then conditioner routine. Yes, you read that right . . . we are pre-washing with conditioner first! Reinforce your hair’s natural protective layer with their fiber polishing technology that will leave your hair smooth and polished. Then, you will be removing excess weight from the hair, leaving it with BIG volume!

Website

Facebook

Twitter: @TRESemmé

Instagram: @TRESemmé

CEA travel grants & hand sanitizers

I don’t know about you, but having time off from school has left me itching to get away and explore new places. Check out CEA, a study abroad organization that gives students the opportunities to take classes and earn credits around the world. They have many programs to chose from whether it is for the semester, year, or even the summer.

Website

Facebook

Instagram: @ceastudyabroad

Twitter: @ceastudyabroad

Vera Bradley Ella Tote & Zip ID Case

Beach bag? Check! Oversized bag to hold all of your everyday essentials? Double check! The Ella Tote is the perfect accessory to rock on the beach, mall, or on a coffee date with your BFF. Be sure to hang the zip ID case from your bag or clip on your key chain for convenient access!

Website 

Facebook

Instagram: @VERABRADLEY

Twitter: @verabradley