This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

This Halloween may be different compared to past years, but that doesn’t mean all the girls can’t show off their costumes and have a hot girl Halloween. There are so many options to be for the spooky holiday, but here are a few that I think would truly represent all the baddies and how they can strut their stuff. 

Devil Costume 

Yes, the basic devil costume. It’s simple, yet effective! Dressing in all red with those devilish horns is certainly a hot costume. Naughty or nice, doesn’t matter. For one night, you’re the leader of all naughtiness. The classic devil costume can be designed in a way to fit you and how you want to dress. No matter how you do it, being a devil will always be a hot girl Halloween costume. 

Firefighter

Is there a fire in the room, or is it just you being a hot firefighter? This costume is the definition of hot girl Halloween, and you got to put out that fire! Throw on that classic uniform, a fiery red (no pun intended) hat, and go out to the party! 

Victoria’s Secret Angel 

Opposite of a devil, be a Victoria’s Secret Angel! They are the definition of sexy in the girl world. You see them strut their stuff every year at the fashion show, and now it’s your turn! If you don’t feel comfortable wearing just your bra, that’s okay, put on a silky pajama set. Just don’t forget your wings! You gotta fly in that room and steal the show! 

Nurse

A nurse costume would work well with everything that happened in 2020. Wearing a white dress or even a pair of scrubs, being a nurse is a great costume to celebrate hot girl Halloween! A bonus part of being a nurse: you can wear a mask and it wouldn’t even be questioned! 

Superhero

Who doesn’t love a good superhero costume? Anybody from Wonder Woman to Cat Woman, Black Widow to a female version of Captain America, a superhero is an all-time favorite. Whether you dress up in a bodysuit or a dress, this costume never gets old. Us women are superheroes as it is, so why not show it off for hot girl Halloween? 

Elvira

I was personally this costume one year, and it was a hit! Uma Thurman starred in the movie, Elvira, and showed off her beauty with it! Ever since it came out in the 80s, this costume has appeared every Halloween. The hair, the dress, the makeup. This costume is sure to get some looks! It’s the perfect representation of hot girl Halloween and everything that comes with it. 

No matter what you wear this Halloween, just make sure to have fun and be yourself. Nothing is sexier than a woman with confidence. Strut your stuff! 

Maria Hofmann

Montclair '22

Just a Journalism major with a passion to write. She loves listening to music and attending concerts as often as she can. She loves to drink coffee on the regular as she spends some quality time gossiping with her best friends, one being her mom! She's super outgoing and loves to meet new people so she can share stories about her life with others.
Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.