This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

The fall semester is in full swing: early mornings, late nights, projects and essays overlapping and almost no downtime. With all this added stress to your daily life, there is no better time to up your beauty routine. Garnier has you covered with all the soothing essentials, to have your skin and hair ready to face any challenge the semester may bring.

Garnier SkinActive – Micellar Cleansing Water

It is so important to make sure that your skin is completely clean of any makeup or impurities before you go to bed. Your skin rejuvenates itself while you’re sleeping, and because most of us busy college students are getting very little sleep at night, your skin needs all the help it can get! This All-in-1 makeup remover cleanses and soothes your skin with no rinsing required. It’s very gentle and non-irritating. I like to use it after I wash my face with a gentle cleanser, to make sure there is absolutely no makeup left behind. Follow with your go-to moisturizer and your skin will be glowing.

Rose Mist Spray

After a long day on campus, our skin can definitely benefit from a little refresh. This rose mist spray is made from 99% naturally derived ingredients, and instantly hydrates & soothes your skin even after you apply your makeup. I love to carry it in my backpack and use it as a midday pick me up for my face!

Garnier Fructis – 1-Minute Hair Masks

Our hair goes through a lot. It has to deal with heat, humidity, and the inevitable bun/ponytail that usually occurs when we’re too busy studying to make sure our hairstyles still look fresh. Garnier makes it so easy for you to incorporate haircare into your routine. You just need a minute! These hair masks are made with 98% naturally derived ingredients, including super fruits that will bring your hair back to life! This product can be used as a hair mask, conditioner & as a leave-in conditioner. It will leave your hair shiny and strong, with no weigh-down because it is paraben free! I love using these once a week as a mask in the shower, and I use it as a leave-in to combat humidity.

College is hard, but taking care of your skin and hair doesn’t have to be! Make sure that you’re giving yourself the best ingredients, and taking a little time for some selfcare. Remember to Beauty Responsibly!

Product Photos Courtesy of Lauren Clemente.

Emma Flusk

Montclair '19

Emma Flusk is recent graduate from Montclair State University, where she majored in Television and Digital Media. She was the Editor-in-Chief and a Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She’s passionate about anything that has to do with lifestyle, beauty and wellness for women. She is a self-proclaimed craft queen, semi-pro binge-watcher and a lover of all dogs.