Some may see it as being antisocial but really, it’s just a homebody thing. Not everyone in this world is as spontaneous and adventurous as others. In most cases, we homebodies prefer a day or night in than going out. If you find yourself being able to relate to the following, welcome to the club — a club that no one would actually show up for because we would all much rather be home obviously!
1. Sleepovers are not your cup of tea.
When we were younger, sleepovers used to be a BIG deal. But as a homebody, if someone even mentions a sleepover, your immediate reaction is:
If you think about it, there’s nothing like sleeping and waking up in your own bed, in your own space!
2. Making plans but then wondering why you did that to yourself.
Once you go out, you’ll probably wish you had stayed in that night. So now, it’s all up to fate that your friends cancel so you don’t feel bad about not going out and coming down with a case of FOMO.
3. That relief you get when your plans actually do get canceled.
Because let’s face it, you and I both know you weren’t going out in the first place. #sorrynotsorry
4. Being out of your house all day is a whole mission within itself.
By the end of the day, this is a big MOOD.
5. Seeing your pets being able to lounge and sleep around all day when you have to leave is worse than heartbreak.
Stepping out of your house is like the walk of dread and envy, while forever wishing you can live your pets life at home.
6. You enjoy your own company.
Being alone isn’t all that lonely, to be honest. Sometimes you just need a night in to yourself, without being bothered by the outside world.
7. You can write a book on the number of excuses you’ve mastered to avoid going out.
At this rate, you don’t even have to think about it. “Oh, you guys are making plans? Sorry, I can’t come! I have this birthday party for my aunt’s cousin’s nephew’s dog who also had puppies.”