The Corefire Studio

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

The Corefire Studio

Want to get a great workout and enjoy every bit of it? Well, then you should check out The Corefire Studio located in Upper Montclair. The Head of Advertising, Tanya, and I took an AMAZING class this past summer.  We are both pretty fit but, nothing could have prepared us for what we experienced that day.  First impressions are everything and we were welcomed by Jessica who also turned out to be our instructor; we felt right at home.  When I first saw the machines, I thought that I was going to have trouble using it, but Jessica explained how to use everything in the easiest way possible! The class lasted a total of about 40 minutes and we worked our butts every minute of it. There were so many different parts to equipment that we used that day and I was amazed at what my body could do! The best thing about the instructors at Corefire Studio is that they understand that we are not all Pilates experts and although they have a class of about 6 or 7 people, they make sure to give specific instructions to each person.  Jessica told us that we may be sore the next morning and I was! Luckily, it was a good sore because I worked muscles that I have never used before.  Jessica also took the time to stretch with us after class which we really appreciated!

Tanya and I after our AMAZING class!

Tanya says, “If you’re looking for a great workout at a low price, Corefire Studio is the way to go! Jenn and I definitely had our butts kicked, but we had a blast doing so. The instructor’s energy had us revved up, and ready to work! You’ll be in great shape in no time with this fabulous Pilates work out”.

We both enjoyed our experience at Corefire Studio and we recommend that you Colligiettes stop in and give it a try! For more information about rates and discounts, visit them at http://www.corefirepilates.com/ or give them a call The Corefire Studio at (973) 744-0510 or you can even stop in at 211 Bellevue Avenue, 2nd Floor, Upper Montclair, NJ 07043!

Jennifer is a Feature Writer for Her Campus Montclair and a junior at Montclair State University. Jennifer is majoring in nutrition with a concentration in dietetics with a biology minor. She absolutely loves to write and dance and enjoys expressing her creativity through writing and dancing! She recently began practicing yoga and she loves it very much. Jennifer hopes to become a Registered Dietitian and one day write for a health & fitness magazine. Health is very important to Jennifer and she wants to share her love of health and fitness with the world!