Cheap Summer Swimsuits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Summer is approaching extremely fast, as we all know Montclair! We are all ready for summer break and to relax and have some fun in the sun after our exams. However,  it’s never too early to dive into beach and sexy! There’s no need to spend a fortune on a swimsuit when there are plenty of stores that offer cheap and chic swim suits that will last all summer.  It’s time to find your favorite swimwear and look fabulous this summer. 

H&M offers cute and affordable bikinis, such as this neon purple one.

This is a fully lined bikini bottom with a fold over style and has a matching neon purple top that gathers at the front. The bikini top sells for $14.95 and the matching bottoms for $9.95.

Forever 21 also has affordable swimwear, they are selling many bandeau style bikinis, such as this sweetheart bandeau bikini top. This top comes in pink and has removable straps and sells for $10.80. The matching bottoms feature rouching at the hips and have a low-rise style. The bottoms sell for $9.80.

Bikinis aren’t your things? No problem, DELiA*s offer various styles of swim wear including, tankinis and one pieces. This exotic black and white one piece comes in many other colors and prints as well. This swimsuit is a ruffle keyhole style and is on sale for $38.50 when it originally was priced at $43.50.

Photo Sources: 1 2 3 4