Shopping via Unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Shopping via Unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Cam Morin via Unsplash
Style

Celebrity Looks for Less: Hailey Bieber

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Hailey Bieber is known for her chic sense of style and trendy looks. Whether it’s sweatpants or blazers, her look is always put together and on point. Hailey is a huge style icon and one of my fashion inspirations but I definitely can’t afford half of her wardrobe. If you want to rock Hailey’s style but don’t want to break the bank, here’s how you can score the same look for a much more practical price.

Oversized & Baggy

Hello, comfort! Hailey loves wearing oversized and baggy pieces. Her street style is laid back with a combo of chic and sporty which makes her style so obtainable.  She’s almost always seen wearing oversized bomber jackets, sweatshirts, t-shirts and sweatpants. Matching sweatsuits are really in right now and are basic enough that they can be found anywhere. Stores like Boohoo, H&M, Forever 21 and Walmart are great for stocking up on basics! They’re versatile enough to wear as a set or if you want to mix and match. Another classic Hailey look is completing her sporty look with a pair of white sneakers or chunky “dad sneakers” for a classic 90s vibe.

Gold Jewelry

Hailey’s always rocking a pair of medium sized gold hoops. Gold jewelry is really chic and has been extremely trendy lately. Gold hoops are one of the easiest pieces to find. Whether you’re sporting a casual or dressed up look, you can’t go wrong with a pair of hoops. They’re so versatile and make every outfit look a little more put together. Target, H&M and Forever 21 are just a few places to find basic and inexpensive gold jewelry.

Black Sunglasses

In just about every snapshot of Hailey Bieber walking the streets of L.A., she’s usually spotted wearing her signature black Céline sunglasses. If you’re looking for a more budget friendly option, you can get an AMAZING dupe for the Céline’s on Amazon for $12! They look exactly like the classic pair that Hailey’s always seen wearing. They go with everything and make any outfit look chic!

Slicked back bun

Hailey’s signature hairstyle is either a high or low slicked back bun. It’s a simple way to get your hair out of your face but also makes you look put together and chic. In case you haven’t already noticed the common trend, Hailey’s go-to rule when it comes to style is classic, chic and comfortable – the three C’s! I believe that’s what makes her style so famous; it’s achievable, easy to recreate and is something that everyone could try out!

Alexa Rae is a Jersey girl with a passion for fashion. She is a Montclair State University alumna with a BA degree in Fashion Studies and minor in Fashion Merchandising. Alexa was a writer for HCM for 4 years, having concentrated on fashion and lifestyle related articles. Her future career goal is to have her own successful fashion brand.
Lauren Clemente recent graduate from Montclair State University who studied Communication and Media Arts. She held the role of President and Co-Campus Correspondent, as well as Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus Montclair. She loves all things to do with content creation, fashion + beauty and traveling the world.