Campus Cutie: Micaela Sierra

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Campus Cutie: Micaela Sierra

Hometown: Belleville, NJ

Age: 20

Year: 2017

Major: Psychology major with a certificate in Child Advocacy

HC: What made you choose Montclair State?

MS: I originally chose to come to Montclair because of how close it is to my hometown. The location makes it easy for me to commute, work, and see my family. I was also interested in the teaching program at first, but changed my mind last semester.

HC: How would you spend a day with no responsibilities or worries?

MS: If it were nice out, I’d drive down to the beach, relax and tan all day! But in this weather, I’d just binge watch Netflix and eat junk food. Ha!

HC: What’s your favorite meal or food?

MS: I love breakfast food! French toast, eggs, bacon, cereal, ANYTHING. As long as I can have a glass full of orange juice with it!

HC: Who’s your celebrity crush?

MS: Wow. This is hard, there are so many. Okay, here are my top 3: Harry Styles for sure, Evan Peters and Charlie Hunnam (*Insert heart eye emoji*). I also have a huge girl crush on Emliia Clarke who plays Khaleesi on “Game of Thrones.” She’s just… amazing.

HC: What are three words that describe you?

MS: Shy. Ambitious. Independent.

HC: Fun fact?

MS: I am a Tahitiain and Hawaiian dancer, which is a type of dance that no one seems to know about. I’m also OBSESSED with Game of Thrones!

Sarah Vazquez is a senior at Montclair State University, majoring in English and minoring in Journalism. She is the current Editor-in-Chief and a Co-Campus Correspondent at Her Campus Montclair. She is an avid concert-goer, podcast junkie, X-Files fanatic and someone who always has her nose buried deep inside a book.