Campus Celebrity: Kelsey Mulholland

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Collegiettes, meet this week’s Campus Celebrity, HCM’s very own Kelsey Mulholland! Originally from Freehold, NJ, Kelsey, age 20, is a junior student majoring in Theatre Studies at the Department of Theatre and Dance in our school’s renowned College of the Arts. Along with the pursuit of her Bachelor of Arts degree, she is also pursuing a Certificate of Entrepreneurship at the Feliciano Center for Entrepreneurship in our university’s School of Business.   

Kelsey is just as active outside of the classroom as she is inside. Currently, she is involved in the Department of Theatre and Dance’s upcoming spring production, The Persians, which is set to debut in March after Spring Break. Trust us – you don’t want to miss it!

Kelsey began writing for HCM during the Fall 2014 semester, but aside from writing, she clearly has many other talents: a skilled artist, she sings, dances and acts. Talk about triple threat!

When asked about her other interests and hobbies, Kelsey willingly admits that – just like most college-aged students – she is Netflix and Pinterest addict. She’s also a lover of all things theater, cinematic, music, poetry, and shopping.

Whether in or out of the classroom and on or off stage, Kelsey is sure to shine bright this semester and always. We wish her good luck with her academics and with the upcoming production!

Imani is a full-time junior student attending Montclair State University where she majors in Business Administration with a concentration in Marketing. She is happy to be the Assistant Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus Montclair chapter!