This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Montclair chapter.

Name: Brianna Chuntz

Year: Freshman Major:

Family/Child Studies with a concentration of school settings P-3

Birthday: February 16th

Favorite Color: Teal and Turquoise

Favorite song: I don’t know if I have a favorite! But I love Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Fun, and Cascada

Hobbies & interests: Dancing, singing, theater, crocheting, and baking

HCM: How would you describe your first year here at Montclair?
BC: My first year at MSU has been amazing and full of excitement. Everyday is something new. It was hard to get used to at first, but I love how it’s turned out and I love all the new friends I’ve made!

HCM: What are you hoping to do with your major?
BC: When I graduate I hope to become an elementary school teacher because I love working with children.

HCM: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I see myself as a teacher. Hopefully I’ll have my own apartment by then and maybe be with someone who wants a future with me. Ten years seems like a long time but it could go by pretty fast so I see myself still being the same person I am right now. Someone who is full of life and always wanting to have fun. I treasure everyday. I don’t know what’s in store for me but everything happens for a reason. I just hope I’ll be happy!

HCM: Give us here at HC Montclair one random fact about you:
BC: I have an obsession for anything and everything Reese’s!
Bri Capik

Montclair

Hi, my name's Bri, I'm currently a Junior Communications Studies major and English minor at Montclair State University. I love dance, reading, crocheting, coffee, anything Disney, and of course, writing for Her Campus!